Full-Time Senior Processing Clerk, Client Processing
Transfer Agency/Inbound Operations Group Overview
Pittsburgh’s Transfer Agency group is a growing operations team that is part of BNY Mellon’s Global Payments & Treasury Services Operations group. The team is responsible for reviewing shareholder documents and facilitating a variety of securities transactions, functioning as a trustworthy and reliable processing solution for mutual funds and investment companies. Transfer Agency provides a secure, effective, and digitally practical service that ensures processing efficiency while complying with all applicable standards and regulations.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Performing an authenticity review of shareholder documents to verify original signatures, medallion stamps, raised seals, etc.
- Reviewing source documents (checks) for legal requirements to process items according to the management companies’ check acceptance policy
- Assisting mutual fund shareholders, broker/dealers and fund companies with inquiries and transactions
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required – bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job?domain=bnymellon.com&query=31780&pid=14722764&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=false
53 total views, 1 today