Full-Time Senior .NET Developer (Core)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The .NET Programmer develops, maintains, and supports applications for Cloud and embedded platforms. Gathers and analyzes requirements. Programs selected components of Web applications (.NET Core). Documents components and applications. Programs, tests and implements mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages; handles client browser suppo rt inquiries; maintains links to external sites and accuracy on internal links while ensuring up-to-date information.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides design development of projects involving .NET application development, migrations, and additions to existing .NET applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Remains current on industry standards in web development.
* Reviews application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Researches, develops and proposes new technologies to improve application architecture.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Experience with .NET Core (2.x) / Global Tools / .NET APIs highly preferred
* Experience with AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk and/or ECS highly preferred
* Experience with AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio highly preferred
* Experience building and supporting .NET Core applications (open-source)
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Web Applications Programmer IV
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected vet eran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjg2MzgzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
39 total views, 2 today