Full-Time Senior .NET Developer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Develops, maintains and supports full-stack development on an enterprise .NET application for Black Knight. Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality .NET software solutions. These .NET solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and co mply with the organization’s architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of .NET applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Has a solid understanding of the SDLC process.
The Senior .NET Developer can sit at any of the below locations:
* Primary Location: Sharon, PA
* Secondary Locations: Jacksonville, FL or Denver, CO
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides .NET design and C# development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.Responsible for full stack development on an ASP.NET web services application
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews application in progress of .NET development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops unit tests and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance.
* May serve as technical lead, project lead or principle developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience working with RESTful API’s a plus
* Experience building and supporting full-stack ASP.NET web applications
* Knowledge of the Financial Services, Mortgage or Fintech Industry a plus
* Experience developing in an agile environment a plus
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family statu s. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMyODU4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
43 total views, 1 today