Full-Time Senior Manager, Technology Talent Acquisition
We’re on the lookout for an energetic, adaptable Senior Manager of Technology Recruiting to help bring the absolute best tech talent to Warby Parker. In this fun, fast-paced role, you’ll manage both a curated req load and 1-2 team members. A key aspect of the role is partnering closely with the tech leadership team on strategy, process, and reporting to optimize quality and speed of hiring. We’re passionate about building a thoughtful, inclusive place to work where we continually push each other to grow. Sound right up your alley? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to refine process as well as strategize and drive reporting that generates actionable insights
- Proactively source candidates and build strong pipelines that attract the best talent with an eye on diversity
- Directly engage with candidates to further establish Warby Parker Tech as an exciting, innovative employer of choice
- Ensure a smooth and efficient process while maintaining high standards for both the hiring manager and candidate experiences
- Manage and develop 1–2 team members focused on technology recruiting
- Champion the use of technology and tools to ensure data integrity across all of our systems
Who you are:
- Equipped with at least 8 years of recruiting experience at a high-growth company, with 3 years in a people management capacity
- Experienced in the technology landscape of NYC and beyond
- Highly proficient in applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- An incredibly proactive, adaptable, and flexible collaborator who thrives in fast-paced, ever-changing, and high-volume environments
- Driven by processes, metrics, and ultimately results—you’re comfortable using data to inform your decision-making
- Excited to cultivate a positive team environment and build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and candidates
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We accomplish this by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We’ve proven that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy and innovation to consistently surpass customer expectations.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/25041b971us
832 total views, 0 today