Full-Time Senior Manager of Network Experience
Senior Manager of Network Experience
StriveTogether is a national movement with a clear purpose: helping every child succeed in school and in life from cradle to career, regardless of race, ethnicity, zip code or circumstance. We refuse to settle for a world where a child’s potential is dictated by the conditions into which they are born. We work to break down barriers, change systems and improve outcomes for as many families as possible.
The StriveTogether team is passionate, talented and dedicated to achieving our mission. We seek and value all kinds of diversity and work hard to eliminate inequities in ourselves, our organization and our communities. Our goals are bold, so we support each other to try new things, have tough conversations and push for change. As we work, we share learning and progress, use data to make decisions and celebrate our wins.
You are a champion of race equity, committed to ensuring all children succeed regardless of race, socioeconomic status or zip code. You’re a relationship person. You are dedicated to community engagement and experience with virtual community engagement. You’re tech savvy, have a strong eye for detail and are comfortable with data. You enjoy working closely with qualitative data to understand others’ needs.
At StriveTogether, we’re dedicated to eliminating racial inequities. To be successful in this role, you must understand the challenges faced by marginalized communities — including but not limited to barriers of race, ethnicity, class, ability, immigration status, gender and their intersections.
About the position
Reporting to the Senior Director of Learning and Activation, the Senior Manager of Network Experience will manage key support for the Cradle to Career Network to accelerate equitable results. The Senior Manager lead digital community engagement through the partner portal, an online learning management space, and will manage the virtual learning platform to support network and staff needs. The Senior Manager will also coordinate and manage the Coach Navigator program that delivers personalized support to network communities from StriveTogether team members. The successful candidate will possess strong customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
Manage virtual learning platforms
- Facilitate a team of Cradle to Career Network members and internal staff to support development and maintenance of a robust learning management system.
- Manage user accounts and provide technical assistance for facilitators of communities of practice on the platform.
- Review community content to ensure compliance with StriveTogether style and community management guidelines.
- Use Google Analytics and Salesforce metrics to identify areas for optimization, including improvements in virtual content and operational efficiencies.
- Continuously assess digital landscape and industry trends, share new ideas with internal teams and bring innovative thinking to maintain a best-in-class digital community engagement strategy.
- Work with the marketing and communication team to execute multi-tiered communication campaigns within the platform.
- Develop and execute a program to train internal and external users, both new and existing, on the platform.
- Manage and maximize content within the platform (including archiving, tagging, copywriting/headline writing, image use, etc.).
- Review user analytics and direct consumer feedback to track and report engagement and use data to improve strategies.
- Manage technical partner/vendor relationships and support ongoing technical needs from communities, with help from technical experts.
- Create, write and edit content for the platform as needed.
Facilitate Coach Navigator offering
The Coach Navigator is a StriveTogether offering matching program staff members with partnerships in the Cradle to Career Network to support their progress toward equitable outcomes for every child.
- Manage assignment of Navigator Coaches and provide direction to ensure strong customer experience aligned with organizational strategy.
- Work closely with Director of Coaching and Senior Director of District Improvement to develop strategy, create structures and lead at least quarterly professional development to support Navigator Coaches’ success.
- Collect, maintain and synthesize data collected by the Navigator Coaches.
- Work closely with Senior Manager of Assessment and Evaluation to share partnership data with Navigator Coaches.
- Work closely with Director of Data Analytics to align Navigator Coach insights to organizational data strategy.
- Provide strategic partnership for program planning with insights from Navigator Coaches.
- Synthesize learnings from the Network to support program team’s work.
- Mobilize and manage Navigator Coaches to create and upload content to the virtual learning platform.
- Ensure delivery of a high-quality customer experience by holding Navigator Coaches accountable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Field learning support
- Serve as the organizational contact for the Together for Students national initiative.
- Recruit, manage and support learning consultants to advance the learning agenda for the initiative.
- Provide learning agenda creation and support for cross-departmental programming.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of lived, related experience
- Experience in the social service sector, results orientation and strong orientation to racial equity required
- Beyond a personal commitment to diversity, equity and racial and the ethnic inclusion, we are looking for candidates with successful experience integrating anti-racism practices into strategy, programs, system-change efforts and advocacy.
- 3-5 years of experience in community engagement and/or managing a learning management system, with some client services experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including experience communicating complex topics to audiences with a range of familiarity
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong technical skills — experience with Salesforce and management of virtual learning and engagement platforms highly desirable
- Ability to be self-directed and independent, with a track record of taking initiative
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously, with experience organizing and prioritizing work quickly in response to changing needs
- Commitment to learning and applying Results Count™ framework
- Some travel required, when we return to traveling
Details of the position: The salary range for this position is $65,000-$84,000. StriveTogether offers competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience and skills. This position will work out of the Cincinnati, Ohio, or Chicago, Illinois, office.
Applications and cover letters are due by Friday, September 18, 2020.
StriveTogether is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyClick here to apply.
60 total views, 1 today