Full-Time Senior HR Generalist
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Senior HR Generalist will be primarily responsible for employee relations within Black Knight’s IT, Product Support, and/or Corporate division teams. Provides Human Resource support to employees and management through effective communication and administration across all functions of the company. Under the direction of the Senior HR Bus iness Partner Manager, oversees employee relations/labor relations, policy/contract interpretation, and legal compliance. Serves as trusted advisor on Human Resource matters and programs.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages low-to-complex employee relations cases, providing direction on HR matters to department business partners, escalating concerns, and functioning as primary point of contact and HR resource.
* Works as a strategic Business Partner to C-Level Executives and Senior Leadership within the organization to assist and implement tactical employee programs and initiatives.
* Collaborates with leaders and employees to research and resolve various issues consistent with company policy.
* Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues.
* Reviews concerns with HR leadership and coordinates with other areas of the company such as Legal, Risk, etc.
* Collaborates with management on requests for employee relations issues.
* Assists HR management with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
* Liaison with management and Compensation on job description creation, leveling and promotion/compensation recommendations.
* Works with other Human Resource departments as needed on onboarding, talent planning, training, and other HR strategic initiatives/programs.
* Processes terminations and completes off-boarding processes while coordinating with applicable internal departments.
* Facilitates employee-related information changes, serving as a liaison to the HR Operations team for the completion of change documentation/approvals and helping ensure changes are made in a timely and accurate manner.
* Creates custom reports, spreadsheets, project plans, presentations and other documentation to support HR initiatives as needed.
* Assists in the development and documentation of HR procedures to ensure compliance.
* Communicates company and HR policy and procedure changes to employees and management.
* May require up to 10% travel.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* Professional HR Certification such as PHR or SHRM-CP is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience in employee relations
* Experience working in Human Resources within a large enterprise or corporate environment preferred
* Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding compensation practices
* Knowledge of HR practices, policies & procedures; employee relations; and state and federal labor law
* Experience with process design or process improvement a plus
* Experience with HRIS systems, such as Workday or others a plus
* Proficient in MS Office products such as Excel
* Ability to be flexible and reprioritize/multitask to accommodate changing priorities
* Ability to handle stressful situations
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders
* Knowledge of change management experience, preferably in the context of organizational development and/or M&A integration initiatives
* Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills as well as project management
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
HR Generalist III
Senior level management role. HR liaison to large/more complex business group(s) on issues within their business units. Ensures corporate direction is followed and that employee issues are resolved with a fair and consistent approach in line with corporate as well as government rules and regulations. Works with management and executives to create solutions that foster growth of the organization. Works with the HR Director and HR leadership to develop and implement programs for the company. Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with team members, other members of HR and business partners. Mentors team members. Typically requires eight (8) years of experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expres sion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjA1NTg2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
27 total views, 1 today