Full-Time Senior Fullstack Engineer
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and peer engineers to ensure that the website or application is functional, intuitive, and visually appealing to users.
- Ensure that web pages are optimized for maximum speed, scalability, and accessibility.
- Write clean, modular, and well-documented code that adheres to web development best practices.
- Identify areas of improvement and drive projects to ensure the product’s high stability, performance, and reliability.
- Tech lead for engineers, providing mentorship and technical guidance.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to team members.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building large web applications at an enterprise scale.
- Deep knowledge of web development best practices and accessibility standards.
- Proficiency with popular front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue.js.
- Proficiency with RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Experience with web development best practices such as containerization, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders.
- A track record of leading engineering projects and working with cross-functional partners to deliver technical solutions that realize team and organizational goals.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with data pipeline and data-driven analytics.
- Experience with Docker and CI/CD tools.
How to ApplyPlease visit us by clicking HERE
38 total views, 1 today