Full-TimeSenior Enterprise Risk Consultant
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for modeling, analysis, and reporting efforts to anticipate, identify, and mitigate enterprise risk exposure to the company. Conducts analysis to mitigate risk and set policy. Creates forecasting, modeling, analysis, and reporting related to support the Risk management function. Liaises with Business Risk Consultants to provide both information technology risk and enterprise risk guidance, governance and oversight on risks identified within the line-of-business.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Directly contributes to enterprise risk management through the identification, measurement and analysis of both IT and operational risks associated with the company and its efforts.
* Provides risk consulting and oversight to one or more lines of business.
* Responsible for projects and ongoing programs designed to enhance risk capabilities.
* Monitors risk findings across multiple IT, security, and risk domains.
* Develops risk models and methodologies to identify and measure sources of risk to the company.
* Completes ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the Risk management with oversight for the risk effort and communicates risks to management, clients, prospective clients, and consultants.
* Communicates potential risks to audiences outside of the risk team which includes technical SME’s and executive leadership within Information Security, Policy, Compliance, Legal, Architecture, IT and Engineering.
* Assists in monitoring and reporting on risks and controls in all areas of the company and its products and services.
* Assists in implementation of risk controls as they pertain to regulatory requirements.
* Development of systems required to measure and monitor all types of risks related to the company’s business in software and information technology.
* Development activities will include tasks related to the development of methodologies to be used and specification of data storage and reporting requirements.
* Performs quantitative analysis contributing to risk efforts while increasing and enhancing the company’s risk management capabilities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* Professional certification such as CRISC, CISA, CISM, etc. is a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* The ability to evaluate risk implications inherent in new product and market development across the enterprise
* Knowledge of Operational and IT Risk models and monitoring tools
* Knowledge of Enterprise Risk models and tools as well as a good understanding of Enterprise Risk framework
* Experience with eGRC tools (e.g. Archer) a plus
* Experience working in the FinTech, Financial Services, or Software Industry is a plus
* Experience working with a diverse range of data sources/streams and managing these effectively
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop relationships with business units, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Ability to persuade and influence others on next steps
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Develops integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues. Recognized risk analysis expert internally and externally within multiple Risk functional areas. Often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of services. Leads multiple risk analysis projects or participates as a team member. Works on small to large, highly complex security issues or projects that require expertise in multiple areas. Requires expertise of risk methodologies and techniques. May manage or serve as a project leader for risk-related projects. Coaches and guides more junior staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjYxOTI5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
5 total views, 1 today