Full-Time Senior Digital Strategist
Grassroots Analytics’ mission is to provide innovative data solutions to amplify forward-thinking voices, causes, and people.
Grassroots Analytics (“GA”) maintains a detailed database on more than 20 million active American donors, including data on net worth, ideological preferences, political donation history, non-profit donation history, demographics, and contact information. GA currently operates three departments that market GA data and analytics to their specific industry — Grassroots Analytics Campaigns, Grassroots Analytics Nonprofits, and Grassroots Analytics Capital Raise.
Grassroots Analytics was built with the intention of breaking down barriers to entry for all candidates, no matter their background, net worth, or political history. In GA’s Digital Lab, our team of digital experts works with a select group of upstart, underdog campaigns and causes to democratize fundraising and set new standards for innovation. We can – and do – try something new every day by leveraging our world-class database. In essence, we exist to jumpstart programs whose biggest barrier to success is the status quo.
The Senior Digital Strategist will join this team ready to hit the ground running as a collaborator, leader, and industry expert. They will pitch, create, send, and analyze daily email and SMS content for clients like Mary Peltola, Maxwell Frost, and Voters of Tomorrow – plus, help find and launch the next generation of candidates and causes, too.
The Senior Digital Strategist will report to the Digital Director.
Full-Scale Digital Program Execution and Leadership (75-80%):
- Lead and elevate the execution of several full-service digital programs in collaboration with strategists
- Establish and enforce best practices across copy, production, client communications, and internal systems
- Optimize, optimize, optimize – shepherd innovation with regular, robust testing and tracking
Cross-Vertical Digital Consulting (10-15%):
- Work with Campaign Strategy team to help small campaigns build efficient “DIY” digital
- Collaborate with peer-to-peer texting experts on list rentals and implementation
- Create and refine resources for company-wide visibility into digital standards of excellence
Digital Partnerships/Sales (5-10%):
- Work with the Digital Director to understand the range of digital services offered by GA, and provide input on how to strengthen these services
- Use existing network to contribute to the solicitation of digital partnerships, be they new relationships or expansions of current work
- At least 3 years or one complete election cycle of experience contributing high-level strategy to a digital program
- Experience may come from a campaign, nonprofit, or any other dedicated cause you can translate into this role, but nonprofit experience is a plus.
- Strong writing skills within a range of styles and formats, to include digital fundraising
- Knowledge of the digital fundraising landscape, including common tactics and “major players”
- Experience working with CRMs, SMS platforms, and donation platforms
- Facility with data analysis, revenue and ROI tracking, and projections
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice, equity, and inclusion
The salary range for this position is $70,000 – $79,000 plus benefits, with the possibility of signing and performance bonuses. This is a full-time, in-office position based in our headquarters in Washington, D.C.
We offer 33 days of PTO + two additional days for every year with GA; 11 federal holidays; and full office closure between Christmas and New Years. Additional benefits include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance; paid parental leave; mental health and sick days; commuter benefits, wellness stipend, 401K with employer match; profit sharing; and more.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis through May 31, 2023.
Applicants should provide a resume and a one-page cover letter that describes the unique value they are prepared to bring to this role. Even if you do not meet every qualification listed here, please still apply and make a case for what you bring to the table!
Grassroots Analytics is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment where everyone is empowered to do their best work. Grassroots Analytics does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
How to ApplyTo apply please visit: https://www.grassrootsanalytics.com/careers-listing?gh_jid=4060767006
73 total views, 1 today