Full-Time Senior Digital Executive
We are Stand.
We’re here for the trailblazers who believe in better.
From charities to challenger banks. Literary festivals to healthcare innovators. To you.
We’re looking for someone who believes in the power of social media to tackle the world’s greatest challenges.
Someone who can create digital content that educates, inspires, and changes perceptions.
And a team player who enjoys sharing their ideas and expertise, as well as learning from others.
As an independent B Corp communications agency, we’re committed to creating an environment where everyone can do their best work – from a 4.5 day working day week, to creative days off to spark your imagination.
We are currently seeking a highly creative and organised individual to join our team as a Senior Digital Executive.
As the Senior Digital Executive at Stand, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing digital campaigns in collaboration with our Digital Account Manager and client teams.
Your primary responsibilities will involve crafting compelling social media content to drive engagement, increase brand awareness, and/or generate leads for our clients. You will work closely with our clients and internal teams to understand their objectives and translate them into social media campaigns that cut through the noise.
- Get under the skin of our clients to write engaging and impactful social media copy that aligns with client brand guidelines and objectives
- Develop creative concepts and ideas that make people take action
- Experience developing organic content marketing plans for social media, that deliver brand storytelling across different content formats tailored to each social media channel
- Create compelling social media designs, including static visuals, GIFs, and simple videos. Proficient with design tools such as Canva, and curiosity about new design tools and trends
- Creating thought leadership for Stand marketing channels
- Collaborate with the Digital Account Manager to plan and execute social media campaigns across various platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), including both paid and organic tactics
- Monitor campaign performance, analyse data, and provide insights to optimise content strategy and achieve desired results
- Stay up to date with industry trends, social media platforms, and best practices to ensure the agency remains at the forefront of social media marketing
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals, audiences, and brand guidelines
- Present social media content ideas and concepts to clients in a clear and compelling way, incorporating their feedback and suggestions
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, being a trusted source for social media expertise and content inspiration
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution and delivery of digital campaigns
- Provide support in other content creation tasks, such as blog writing, website copy, and Stand social media posts
- Sharing knowledge and best practice with others
- Proven experience (2+ years) in social media content creation and management, either in an agency or in-house
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in social media platforms, tools, and analytics – ideally LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Experience using basic content management systems such as WordPress.
- Experience using graphic design tools e.g. Canva, Photoshop
- Strong understanding of content marketing and social media best practices
- Experience setting paid social media campaigns, and a passion to learn more
- Creativity and ability to generate fresh and engaging ideas
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Passion for creating impactful social media content and want to work with trailblazing brands
- Salary circa £28,000 – £34,000
- A 4.5 day week to support your wellbeing and creativity
- Hybrid work policy, working 2-3 days in the office per week
- Private health cover and life insurance
- A dedicated mentor to support professional development
- An individual training budget of £1,000 per year
- £250 per year to spend on your wellness
- One ‘creative day’ off a year to do anything that sparks your creativity
- Option to take a sabbatical after three years
- Employee Assistance Programme to support your mental health
We genuinely live by our values, and are looking for people who these resonate with:
- Stay curious
- Focus on action
- Bring out the best
- Make an impact
- Have brave conversations
At Stand we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment and doing our part to better the industries and communities we are a part of. We welcome applications from all individuals.
How to ApplyTo apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
74 total views, 0 today