Full-Time Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote US)
DomainTools is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to help enable DomainTools customers to get the most out of our products. The ideal candidate will be a proven relationship builder and manager with a deep passion and curiosity about technology and start-ups.
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to communicate our solutions to a highly technical audience at some of the largest companies in the world. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with our customers to drive high retention rates and successfully position DomainTools as a critical element in their security architecture.
You will be responsible for managing accounts from initial onboarding through securing renewals and supporting our sales team with contract expansions.
Unlike a position at a larger company, this is not a silo position with just a quota and a list of accounts. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the overall go-to-market (GTM) team, work in a dynamic environment and deliver messaging and product feedback back into the rest of the organization.
Location: Remote with the United States
Compensation: $105,000- $130,000 USD OTE
The Customer Success Manager role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Manage the customer life cycle from onboarding through contract renewal to ensure continued high retention rates in an assigned book of business.
- Ensure customer success through proactive periodic health checks, product training, and best practices.
- Regularly meet or exceed the retention and expansion quotas
- Utilize Salesforce and Customer Success platform to to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required
- Conduct effective discovery calls with customers.
- Partner with sales to devise and execute account strategies and plans to maximize customer growth.
- Deliver dynamic and engaging presentations and technical product demonstrations and trainings via Google Meet and in person
- Know your customer’s use case, applied technologies, strategic plans and internal operations to stay ahead of trends and competition.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure the existing customer base is receiving the value they expect from their implemented solutions.
- Provide high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed, even when cross-functional groups are involved.
- Deliver feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements.
- Build, maintain and develop knowledge to become an expert on Cyber Threat Intelligence and DomainTools’ data, as well as the competitive landscape
- Be available to travel during the year to represent DomainTools at trade events and shows to help drive pipeline growth and increase marketing presence
Key Applicant Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of proven excellence in account management or customer success for technology solutions to enterprise class organizations
- Proven history of quota attainment
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly
- Effective using consultative selling methodologies. Ability to identify economic drivers and articulate effects on customers’ business, and position our solutions to a technical audience
- An analytical approach to sales process, pipeline management and improving sales effectiveness
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities effectively, collaborate internally to get things done and be accountable for your decisions
- Proficient using Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office to build sales presentations, proposals and contracts
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient and able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Passionate about technology and the startup culture with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, lots of uncertainty, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
- Experience in the network/cyber security industry would be a plus
DomainTools is the global leader for internet intelligence and the first place security practitioners go when they need to know. The world’s most advanced security teams use our solutions to identify external risks, investigate threats, and proactively protect their organizations in a constantly evolving threat landscape. DomainTools constantly monitors the Internet and brings together the most comprehensive and trusted domain, website and DNS data to provide immediate context and machine-learning driven risk analytics delivered in near real-time.
DomainTools offers a comprehensive benefits package to our employees that includes fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums, a 401k retirement plan with company matching, basic life insurance, flexible PTO and additional well-being benefits.
DomainTools embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion to its fullest as an equal opportunity employer. We build our teams so creativity and innovation can flourish. We believe inclusivity and equity fosters innovation and growth; and we harness this mindset to drive a culture that serves our employees and our customers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, perspectives, and skill sets to apply; and do not discriminate based on age, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease apply via our Website here.
64 total views, 1 today