Full-Time Senior Content Marketing Manager
We are Ecologi, now considered the market leader in collective climate action. We are a social enterprise who provide innovative and progressive tools: a subscription service to reverse climate change; a marketplace for climate action; and a tool for real-time carbon footprinting for businesses. Our mission is to avoid 50% of global emissions by 2040. How are we going to do this? By protecting nature, supporting the best in carbon offset programmes (like protecting the Amazon Rainforest) and planting trees in the places that need them.
As a team we’re easy going and we take great pride in our work. From brand and marketing to product development and climate impact, we’re all striving to move the needle on the climate emergency. We celebrate our milestones and we have get-togethers every quarter (restrictions permitting!). Our culture is about pulling together, helping one another, about putting forward good ideas and feeling part of something bigger than yourself.
With our 40,000 strong subscriber base, we’re now funding 1 million trees every few weeks. Impressive, but we’re only just getting started. Our goal is to fund billions of trees a month.
Are you the right person to help us achieve this?
Diversity and inclusion
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, disability, age or any other grounds.
If there are any adjustments you need to help you bring your best self to an interview with us please let us know.
About the role
As a senior member of our Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and scaling all of our content marketing efforts throughout the full marketing funnel, driving exponential growth, and engaging our customers with true delight at every turn. You’ll be working cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive content strategy that supports the company goals.
Since over 70% of our revenue comes from businesses, our Marketing Strategy has recently seen a new B2B pivot. Our Ecologi brand has always focused on being simple, clear and delightful – so when we say B2B what we really mean is B2P because businesses are also people who care about our planet. In practice, this means that we think about the content themes which are relevant to our business audience, but we do this in a human way. We never forget what makes our brand special and our tone of voice unique. We make this content accessible, tangible, inspiring.
This role will help elevate existing marketing campaigns ensuring that all distribution channels are being leveraged. You will be responsible for exploring new ideas and working across the business to ensure quality is at the forefront of everything we distribute.
- Represent the Ecologi brand, our values and tone of voice ensuring our brand shines through consistently in everything we do.
- Driving the monthly content planning cycle by collaborating with our Ecologi Creative Studio.
- Creating and developing content ideas with the wider team by staying up to date with climate news to ensure we are seen as a leading climate action brand.
- Working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and senior leadership to develop strategic partnerships, growth and enablement internally and externally.
- Understand the SME and B2B2C audiences for both employees and decision makers within businesses and ensure content speaks to them on both a rational and emotional level.
- Develop and manage the marketing content calendar executing our content across multiple platforms and channels.
- Managing a team of 2 people (the Social Media Manager and Content Executive).
- Report back success metrics frequently to the key stakeholders.
- Managing and adhering to a yearly content budget.
- Working alongside our copywriters to create new content and proofreading content ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines.
- Working and developing the way we work with influencers to ensure that Ecologi is maximising every opportunity through content.
Required skills and competencies
- 4 years of experience in content within the sustainability industry
- Experience leading and managing a successful content team including B2B Marketing
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional industry-leading engagement resulting in audience growth
- Experience managing large budgets, and experience with developing/reporting on success metrics.
- You have successfully managed and organised cross-functional projects
- Experience working across teams and great at building relationships.
- Data-driven and passionate about implementing change based on data
- Experienced in sourcing and working with freelancers, and creative agencies.
Bonus to have
- Prior experience in the Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Working hours ⌚ 9:30 am to 3:30 pm core working hours, the rest is flexible we work around your productivity!
- Location 📍 We are a remote-first company but there is a contingent based around the Bristol area of the UK. It would be fantastic if we could meet you during your onboarding and our quarterly team get-togethers.
- Wellbeing 🧘 Optional daily mindfulness sessions and Friday ‘chill and chat’
- Tech equipment 💻 Laptop provided
- Development 🌱 Ecologi encourages courses, seminars and conferences
- Nest ethical pension 💰 with Ethical Fund options (UK only)
- Enhanced parental leave 👶 We support you through your journey! (UK only)
- Annual leave 🏝️ Taking a break is great for the soul and your ability to be brilliant at work. That’s why you have an extra week’s holiday. You’re entitled to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays (UK only).
How to Applyhttps://careers.ecologi.com/jobs/1944118-senior-content-marketing-manager
563 total views, 0 today