Full-Time Senior Consultant, Truck & Equipment
Element Fleet Management is seeking a Sr. Consultant, Truck & Equipment to join our Lifecycle Solutions team. The Sr. Consultant, Truck & Equipment is responsible for creating chassis and upfit specifications for Medium Duty through Heavy Duty, (Class 4-8), Tractors, Trailer, forklifts and equipment by working with suppliers to generate price quotes for customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all vehicles are configured in compliance with company policy and industry standards as directed by Element Fleet Services management and legal department
- Analyze customer vehicle specifications and provide guidance for improvements
Consult with customers/clients (prospects included) and Sales Team with all truck related chassis specification and upfitting issues including review of customer vehicle specifications and provide guidance for improvements
- Develop and maintain key relations with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), Dealer, upfitter and other suppliers
- Site visits to review customer operations and present findings as required
- Provide department leadership and expertise
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Sound understanding of truck industry, applications, upfitting methodology and truck regulations
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and or customer service role
- Strong organizational and negotiating skills
- Familiarity with Element’s computer applications
- Truck industry – OEM, dealer (chassis or upfit) or leasing company experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or technical degree in business, engineering or other industry-related discipline
- Experienced with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with truck & commercial vehicle specking – chassis and upfitting
- TMI Certification, ASE Certification, NTEA affiliation, SAE Member or other industry-related affiliations
Element Fleet Management is the world’s leading global fleet management company, providing world-class financial and management services for commercial fleets. In the process, we help customers reduce costs and improve productivity. Our employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Element is an exciting organization, offering many opportunities for you to grow your career!
Candidates must be willing to comply with a pre-employment background check.
Element Fleet Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants can apply using the link below: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ELE1007EVMSG/JobBoard/e4f534f1-ddc0-44a1-b1cc-a49d389497a9/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=470cb3b2-b7bd-488f-afbc-7c7af0c96ced
42 total views, 1 today