Full-Time Senior Cloud Engineer
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of AWS Cloud environments. Focused on engineering and deploying cloud based solutions leveraging cloud native IaaS and PaaS services in support of product development.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Automates the deployment and provisioning of cloud based environments via automation tools such as CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
* Champions the development and use of reusable automation templates within the enterprise.
* Develops policy scripts to enforce and validate required corporate controls and configurations for cloud services.
* Migrates on-site solutions to cloud based offerings.
* Performs architecture reviews of cloud solutions based on corporate standards and cloud best practices.
* Determines how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging Cloud requirements for the enterprise
* Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated Cloud solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
* Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for Cloud system software applications.
* Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, and provides Tier 2 technical support.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
* Any AWS Certifications are a plus.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience engineering Cloud based solutions in AWS highly preferred
* Experience with Azure a plus
* Experience using industry standard automation and deployment tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
* Demonstrated proficiency in cloud automation tooling such as CloudFormation, ARM Templates, Terraform, Ansible, etc. in the deployment of cloud based solutions
* Understanding of fundamental cloud architecture, such as EC2, VPC, Security Groups, networking fundamentals, serverless, storage, and identity
* Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
* Experience with general web server and application server administration, e.g. Nginx, IIS, Apache, etc. desired
* Experience working on UNIX / LINUX platforms a plus
* Understanding of database management technologies, such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, AWS RDS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc. a plus
* Experience building and supporting .Net / Windows OS or Java / Linux OS applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Lead/expert level role. Serves as a lead for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software that is significant or strategic to the enterprise. Works on varied, highly complex tasks, projects, activities or support issues that require expertise in multiple technical environments, specific business area(s) and multiple significant or strategic products/systems. Recognized as an expert internally and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on multiple projects, products and activities as a project team member or often as a project leader or subject matter expert. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) years of experience in systems administration and programming.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjg4NTIyLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
56 total views, 2 today