Full-Time Senior Child Care Program Director
Starting Wage: $52,121 annually, plus excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, Exempt
Position Closes: June 25
Are you a passionate, caring leader looking to support an efficient team, improve the quality of child care programs and ensure program growth? We are looking for a cause-driven leader who models values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring; who is ready to be invested in and grow, to take a risk and be stretched; and who want a job that is not transactional, but transformational.
As the Senior Program Director, you will provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of child care programs. You will assist the general administration of the branch, including supervision, fiscal management, financial development, program administration, and development of community collaborations.
If hired for this position you will develop relationships with community leaders, assess child care needs, and to ensure overall program growth. You will ensure effective systems are in place to measure the quality of programs and services and to receive and respond to parents’ concerns and comments in a timely and appropriate manner. You will also assist in the development of an annual budget that reflects program goals and needs.
As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
Are you a good fit?
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in early childhood education or equivalent degree, knowledge and experience.
- You have five years’ experience in the development, delivery and management of child care programs or equivalent, with full understanding of child care regulations and licensing requirements.
- You have knowledge of and experience in directing programs through supervision of volunteers and staff, development and monitoring of budgets, marketing and public relations, program development and fundraising.
- You enjoy working with school aged children and diverse populations.
- You have a current Lifeguard, CPR, AED, First Aid, and Oxygen certifications.
How to ApplyApply online, click here.
349 total views, 0 today