Full-Time Senior Business Systems Analyst (Cash/One-Time Draft)
Documents business requirements and translates them into solutions for digital mortgage applications specifically focused on Cash Accounting specifically One Time Drafting. Serves as the business/technical analyst supporting an Agile development team on point for gathering, analyzing, documenting, and translating the needs of the Digital Application User into technical requirements and application flow storyboards specifically concentrating on consumer mortgage payments and the cashiering functionality.
- Captures business needs and translates those into software business requirements that are used by engineering / development to define functional and technical requirements.
- Translates business needs into application integration points, technical design and application flow storyboards.
- Able to bridge business and technical communications and obtains knowledge of current system capabilities and interactions.
- Able to understand the digital mortgage application from a business and technical view.
- Able to understand system data, integrations and dependencies from both internal and external providers.
- Able to understand and create feature configurations, feature configuration properties, feature configuration content as well as author business rules when necessary.
- Participate and support agile team and program level ceremonies conducted by Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers.
- Participate as a direct internal resource for questions pertaining to new application functionality before and during UAT and PROD support.
- Assist with the creation of Release Notes and Implementation documentation.
- Ensures that questions and/or obstacles are identified quickly and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Educates internal clients and the information technology organization on enhanced functionality and provides support as needed.
- Conducts data mapping and root cause analysis from originating systems and translates requirements in to documents that can be consumed by development and support teams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Requires 10+ years of technical business analysis experience
- Knowledge of the mortgage or financial services industry environment and processes in particular specifically concentrating on consumer mortgage payments, one time drafting/drafting and the cashiering functionality
- Ability to write and design functional and technical business requirements
- Ability to present technical and non-technical information to any audience
- Knowledge of Black Knight products, services, and capabilities
- Knowledge of Application Program Interfaces (APIs)
- Experience working in an Agile environment with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Sharepoint, Azure DevOps, Visio, or Splunk
- Exposure to/experience with IBM Rational DOORs requirements management tool
- Ability to read and understand XML
- Mortgage industry experience
- Ability to organize requirements by features and user stories creating a backlog to be used throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work in a high-volume environment
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range is $95,000 to $105,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus.
Black Knight carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, specialty, experience, and work location. The base salary (exempt) or hourly rate (non-exempt) is just one component of the total rewards package offered to our employees, including potential bonus or commission eligibility, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), matching 401(k) plan and matching employee stock purchase plan.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guODMxNjAuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
36 total views, 1 today