Full-Time Senior Business Sales Consultant
Do you have what it takes to WIN in Sales? Because we’re looking for top-notch Sales Representatives at WINSTREAM. WIN is the term we like to use because it captures our spirit, our brand, and our passionate business approach (it’s also our stock ticker symbol).
WIN also encompasses our work family – the real winners – who embody this philosophy. Windstream is the FORTUNE 500 provider of choice for data, voice, network and cloud solutions including disaster recovery, managed services, networking, VoIP and more. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues.
– Meets or exceeds company sales metrics by gaining profitable business; track relevant productivity metrics and adjusting activity; seeks coaching to continually improve business acumen and professional capability.
– Primarily acquires new business that can leverage our award winning Office Suite Unified Communications solution by prospecting for new customers in the area (via telephone calls, door-to-door, emails, letters, social media and networking); leverages relationships with referral endorser partners and key industry partners; communicates and collaborates with other internal sales teams; gains referrals from current customers; participates in marketing demand generation initiatives.
– Generates sales to new customers by establishing executive sponsorship with top-level influencers; builds long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all influencers; listens to learn all critical business issues (CBIs) and wins/losses of all influencers; challenges conventional thinking to enhance credibility and establish differentiation from competitors; presents the company brand by differentiating Windstream from competitors; organizes internal resources appropriately for each customer opportunity; delivers customized solutions which meet customer expectations and address CBIs; follows-up to ensure customer satisfaction and gain referrals.
– Follows a disciplined, structured sales process by deploying solution selling and strategic selling tools and techniques; submits activity and results reports on time; manages sales opportunity progress through Salesforce; submits accurate orders in a timely manner.
– Maximizes sales opportunities by planning and managing selling time; analyzes market sales data to identify and pursue high probability opportunities; researches customer business model/vertical specific business approach; assesses the needs of each unique customer; leverages marketing materials and information (solutions/business cases) to support proposals; utilizes internal resources to increase probability of obtaining business.
College degree or equivalent and 4-6 years professional experience or 8 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
How to Applyhttps://careers.windstream.com/en-US/job/senior-business-sales-consultant/J3W7MV62R70RNYFRJR0
42 total views, 2 today