Full-Time Senior Applications Development Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of applications following the full systems development lifecycle (SDLC). Defines and manages resource requirements and allocations, monitors and improves quality, and ensures ‘best practice’ development techniques.
Works closely with client departments in devel opment and implementation of application programs having impact on improving the business. Responsible for monthly financial management and administrative activities.
GENERAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Coordinates systems analysis and applications development activities through direct and indirect staff.
* Partner with business and technology leadership to define, prioritize and achieve strategic objectives related to approval application development projects and platforms.
* Identify opportunities to deliver business value through business process improvement, organizational change and/or technology integration.
* Analyze project risks, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and technology leadership team.
* Manage end-to-end application scoping, sizing, estimating, analyzing cross-impacts, planning, development, implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
* Directs development teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices.
* Participates in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the development organization.
* Implement best practices to ensure that all core IT functions are fully documented, supportable, and in compliance with applicable regulations.
* Ensure systems are kept at current software levels and evaluate the costs/benefits of upgrades for applications.
* Coordinate the formal functional and performance testing processes.
* Develop processes and tools that encourage continuous performance improvements.
* Regularly communicate the status of application development to all impacted stakeholders, set expectations and manage team members.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Knowledge of Black Knight business environment and the application development environment
* Knowledge of designing, coding, testing and debugging skills
* Demonstrated track record of delivering multiple complex projects on time and within budget
* Extensive knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike.
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
Applications Development Manager Senior
Middle management role. Works under general direction of executive management. Typically manages multiple functions for an enterprise or multiple large-scale projects. Responsible for the development and support of multiple applications, application functions, and/or technical infrastructure that span functional or application boundaries. May be responsible for providing applications development services and support for a business group or unit within the enterprise. Manages and mentors lower levels of managers, supervisors, project leads and/or technical staff. Typically requires ten (10) or more years of development experience and seven (7) or more years of experience in managing multiple team(s) or development functions.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2hhbmNvY2suMTg5NDEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
52 total views, 1 today