Full-Time Senior Agile Transformation Execution Lead
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for developing and driving plans aligned to specific strategic objectives. Influences collaboration across corporate divisions as well as coordinating senior leadership discussions as they pertain to execution status and delivery.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepares technical reports by collecting, summarizing, and presenting agile transformation status.
* Assists in documenting and establishing templates in the creation of agile work management standards and best practices.
* Creates informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights agile transformation trends and opportunities for improvement.
* Works with data and analytics software to develop dashboards depicting transformation design, alignment, and overall status.
* Ensures accuracy and reporting of transformation data and analytics across transformation themes (agile, automation, adoption, enablers etc.)
* Ensures timely and successful execution of Lean Agile Transformation themes by:
– Collaborating with leaders across divisions to communicate transformation direction as well as ensuring ownership of strategic objectives
– Developing plans to align transformation objectives with achievable targets intended to meet stockholder and leadership expectations
* Works with project and portfolio management methodologies benefits this role in the ability to align priorities set across multiple divisions to ensure alignment with the strategic direction of agile transformation.
* Drives results through participating in the development of strategic plans and assessing transformation progress.
* Manages and oversees the Agile Transformation process including content and transformation broadcasts.
* Coordinates with coaches to capture organizational level metrics, reporting and maturity surveys. Leads the execution of metric-driven objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience. Certified SAFe Agilest (SA) is preferred.
Other certifications that are pluses for this position include the following: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Scaled Agile Framework Practitioner (SAFe-SP), PMP, Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), or other similar Agile certifications
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Knowledgeable in the application of the SAFe framework
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Knowledgeable in agile work management planning and execution, Kanban workflow management
* Experience in driving collaboration across multiple teams to collect information as needed
* Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
* Team player, willing to assist peers where needed
* Critical thinker with great attention to detail and accuracy
* Possesses continuous-learning mindset and
* Self-regulated, able to work with multiple personality types, while remaining neutral under pressure
* Works well under pressure, remains focused during tight timelines
Agile Execution Lead II
Reports to the Agile Transformation Lead within technology. Expert professional role. An individual contributor who develops and drives plans aligned to specific strategic objectives. Expert knowledge of the field. Develops large and/or highly complex solutions that require analysis and research. Has experience in working multiple projects as a project leader or technical leader/consultant. Works on complex tasks, projects, or issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit performance and makes use of the individuals’ high level of knowledge within one (1) or more areas of specialty. Works without supervision on the most complex epics aligned to larger agile transformation strategic themes. Complete latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of work experience managing technical projects with at least three (3) year of experience in technology strategy that includes m odeling, forecasting, risk scoring, and execution planning.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjMxNTY4LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
23 total views, 1 today