Full-Time Senior Accountant
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a Senior Accountant for the Latin America division of the Live Nation live music business.
This person must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to multi task.
- Preparation and recording of journal entries
- Show reconciliations and entry of show settlements
- Coordination with local offices and other employees for information needed
- General ledger Reconciliations
- Preparation of various monthly management reports and schedules
- Analyzing and reconciling Balance sheet and Income statement accounts
- This position will report directly into the VP of Accounting – NAC Central
- Accounting degree required
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Minimum 3 years solid general ledger experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in Spanish required
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Exemplary problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to process and analyze large volume of information in a rapid pace setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel aptitude
- Oracle experience a plus
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
the preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Los-Angeles-CA-USA/Sr-Accountant---Latin-Nation_JR-23278
88 total views, 1 today