Full-Time Security Architect Sr (IAM)
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: Work is what you do, not where you go. For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in the United States or Canada.
About the opportunity
As a Sr IAM Architect, you will report to the Development Manager and provide expert guidance and architectural leadership for the transformation of Ceridian HCM product to the Next Generation Cloud Native Architecture based on Microservices and Event Driven Design.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Architect’s role is a technical position which will support the development of security strategies and architecture vision as it relates to identity and access platforms, specifically setting the direction for IAM as it relates to on-premises and cloud implementations.
You will split your time between multiple development projects, proof of concepts and internal technical initiatives. You will design new modules and provide technical consulting to development directors, development managers and teams on highly complex, often global, requirements analysis, architecture, system design, systems integrations and implementations.
What you’ll get to do
- Act as Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud, on-premise, Customer and Colleague enterprise technology, and the relationship between the architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery.
- Review and management of technical security roadmaps related to cloud security and IAM within a cloud security context.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Create, maintain and align the Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
What’s in it for you
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and Experience we value
- Experience interpreting identity and access management strategies and direction. Further, the person must have experience bringing together key tenets of Information Security to the IAM cloud strategies and developing technical security solutions that properly align.
- Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management in a large Fortune 500 environment.
- Experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) other cloud providers.
- Working knowledge with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Federation concepts and technologies such as ADFS, Ping Identity and Okta.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website: https://jobs.dayforcehcm.com/en-US/mydayforce/ALLJOBS/jobs/47487
49 total views, 1 today