Full-Time Security Analyst Intern
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Benefits from on the job training and mentoring along with participation in team projects, community service events, social outings, and professional development seminars. Receives the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal skills.
This position will be 30 hours pe r week, Monday – Friday.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced manager.
* Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of security tools for alerts
* Reviews security violation reports; investigates possible security exceptions; and updates, maintains, and documents security controls.
* Prepares status reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
* Interact with, support business partners, and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
* Build professional relationships and enhance interpersonal skills.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Applicant must be currently enrolled in collegiate coursework at an accredited university
* Displays good written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
* Additional skills, knowledge, and experience may be required based on the type of functions the incumbent will perform
* Declared degree in a related field
* Minimum Cumulative GPA Requirement: 3.0
Entry-level role. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency. Generally performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small to moderate size and scope. Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment. Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience. Typically does not require prior related experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivate s us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjU1ODg3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
28 total views, 1 today