Full-TimeSCHOOL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER – 31845
DEPARTMENT OF TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
212 work days per year
Salary Range: $21.94-$26.13 per hour, Non-Exempt ($37,196-$44,311 annually)
Essential Functions and Objectives:
The School Technology Partner is designed to provide dedicated technology support to two schools at 20hrs per school each week. This position is managed by DPS Department of Technology Services and will report to the DoTS Partner. This position is managed by the Department of Technology Services in partnership with the supported schools.
– Serves as first line of support for issue resolution with all technical incidents at each school.
– Provides instruction and technical consultation to administrators and staff on the various applications and technology.
– Evaluates and/or develops school technology plans, coordinating aspects of the District Technology Plan with the plans in the individual schools.
– Responsible for maintaining all school technology inventory
– Responsible for building device configurations and modifications as required.
Knowledge, Experience & Other Qualifications:
– A minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
– Demonstrated experience instructing, teaching, and communicating state-of-the-art technology.
– Comfortable reporting to and prioritizing between multiple influences.
– Attention to detail is essential.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Problem-solving, root-cause analysis.
– Strong skills in collaborating across teams – between locations/departments/teams.
– Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Google Apps (e.g. Mail, Docs, and Forms).
– Experience with mobile devices preferred (e.g. Chromebooks, iPads, and Tablets).
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
The mission of the DPS Department of Technology Services (DoTS) is to be a proactive partner enabling the success of every child. We support the students, families, and staff of Denver Public Schools by providing the infrastructure, tools, data, and support to enable effective educators and efficient operations. Our leading-edge technology work includes delivering custom portals for our students, parents, teachers, and administrators, managing one of the largest networks in the state of Colorado, providing unparalleled levels of customer support, finding new ways to get technology in the hands of our students, and much more. We believe that technology is a positive, enabling force for parent engagement, student engagement, educator effectiveness, operational efficiency, student safety, and student achievement. By joining us, you too will be enabling the success of every child!
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the state in terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
How to Applyhttp://tinyurl.com/y9jnusdy
24 total views, 24 today