Full-Time Scaled Agile Coach
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Facilitates, coaches, collaborates, and mentors Black Knight teams during agile transformation efforts. Responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process and champions the agile method throughout the organization. Works with Scrum teams that span a portfolio providing guidance around the application of lean agile practices and pro cesses. Coordinates and coaches teams within the framework of agile methodology, specific to SAFe, Scrum, Lean and Kanban. Reports to the Agile Transformation Lead within technology.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Launches, stabilizes, and optimizes new agile teams and guides teams in the adoption of agile practices.
* Coaches and demonstrates the facilitation of core agile practices including but not limited to:
– Agile ceremonies
– Iteration/sprint planning
– Release planning (Program Increment)
– Story writing and grooming
– Story distribution practices including estimation
* Creates an environment of collaboration and open dialogue within Black Knight teams to facilitate productive conflict resolution.
* Champions continuous improvement activities by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to reduce waste and increase productivity.
* Distributes and leverages maturity assessments and performance metrics to determine coaching needs.
* Promotes work management standards through coaching to ensure consistency across the organization.
* Facilitates seamless collaboration and maximizes team performance by driving continuous improvement within assigned technical and/or non-technical team(s) to ensure rapid and timely delivery of business value (experience, product, and/or service) and achievement of goals.
* Removes impediments to team progress whether internal to the team or organizational in nature. When necessary, escalates impediments to facilitate rapid resolution.
* Supports and educates product owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog and decision-making.
* Ensures effective communication within and across teams. Influences and facilitates the empowerment of a self-organizing team. Schedules and facilitates cross-functional meetings. Ensures appropriate progress tools, information radiators, and reports effectively provide transparency on team’s progress/productivity.
* Performs risk, issue, and dependency management for their team. Also ensures release management practices align to enterprise standards.
* Participates as needed in the identification of talent for future role planning.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification required.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experienced in facilitating learning material and coaching people across teams
* Knowledgeable of TFS 2015 or later and the concept of agile work management standards preferred
* Possesses continuous-learning mindset and willingness to deliver ad hoc training in collaboration with the Agile Trainer, as needed.
* Self-regulated, able to work with multiple personality types to keep teams focused on delivery, while remaining neutral under pressure
* Knowledge of and experience with the application of agile values, principles, and practices including SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban.
* Excellent track record of working with applying agile collaboration tools.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills.
* Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
* Demonstrated understanding of Unit Test-Driven Development and Acceptance Test-Driven Development and how to integrate it into agile delivery practices.
* Experience working on large-scale transformation programs.
* Agile or professional coaching certification a plus.
* PMP, Lean, Agile, or Six Sigma certifications a plus.
* SAFe certified or other scaled agile frameworks desired.
* Demonstrated ability to influence change at the leadership level and team level.
Agile Program Team Coach II
Reports to the Agile Transformation Lead within technology. Expert professional role. Works with Scrum teams and Release Train resources that span a portfolio providing guidance around the application of lean agile practices and processes. Subject matter expert in the application of SAFe at the team and program level. Coordinates and coaches teams within the framework of agile methodology, specific to SAFe, Scrum, Lean and Kanban. Works as a servant-leader, supporting agile principles and process rules. Develops Level I coaches through mentoring and peer coaching. Acts independently and without considerable direction and exerts significant latitude in determining the objectives of the assignment. Typically requires a minimum of eight (8) or more years of related work experience with three (3) or more years experience in technology and working in an agile environment.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportu nity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cmZsYWdnLjc1MjQzLjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
44 total views, 1 today