Full-Time Sales Support Assistant
The Sales Support Assistant at WSYM is responsible for supporting the sales department in day-to-day activities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contacts clients as needed regarding ad materials, pricing, billing or special upsell opportunities.
- May input ads into the ad order system.
- Assists in collecting and composing ad copy, maintaining account base, and ensuring high customer service.
- Works closely with order entry, traffic and layout as needed to ensure clients advertising schedules are met.
- Calculate and have the ability to communicate rate packages to client and prospects.
- Assists Sales manager on all special project details including but not limited to production schedule, rate authorization and communication.
- Facilitate & process sales presentations.
- Generate sales reports.
- Identify and correct any billing errors or issues prior to end of month.
- Correctly input client billing adjustments within the same month as dispute identified.
- Attend sales training and planning meetings.
- Research problems that develop with accounts and troubleshoot the issue developing a satisfactory conclusion for the property and the customer needs.
- Handles the daily general clerical functions such as filing, answering phones, creating correspondence, and calculating rates to quote to customers when they call.
- Arranges and distributes various advertising materials and sales reports to the proper areas in a timely manner.
- Provide exemplary customer assistance.
- Adheres to company policy and assigned standards of performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Generally, 2+ years of experience in administrative or sales support or a related field preferred.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information and creative layouts
- Must have the ability to generate reports, business correspondence, and presentations
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers
- Must have the ability to calculate figures related to the advertising rate packages
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs such as ad order entry and customer relations management software
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Communicate and work as a team player both internally and externally
How to ApplyApply on our corporate website at: https://scripps.com/careers/find-a-job/
52 total views, 2 today