Full-TimeSales Solutions Engineer II
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Assists sales representatives in preparing for,and executing against, prospect engagements. This includes uncovering and evaluating prospect requirements and functionality gaps, in order to drive effective presentations and follow-up an d to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products and/or services for client prospects.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
* Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
* Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work necessary to effectively configure and present Black Knight solutions to client prospects
* Provides input to appropriate sections of Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information.
* Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
* Creates and maintains product presentations.
* Participates in business requirements review with client/prospect.
* Participates in product release process, in terms of the sales demo environment and keeping the sales team informed of new version deployments and new functionality
* Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to BKFS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
* Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Possesses knowledge of BK applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
* Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in (e.g., mortgage banking, financial services, etc.)
* Requires a strong working familiarity with BK and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
* Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support BK products
* Requires excellent presentation, writing,and organizational, and skills
* Works well independently as well as in a team environment
* Familiar with competitors and their products
* Travel is required approximately 50% of the time
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Developing professional role. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services and an in-depth knowledge of multiple applications and their capabilities relevant to business supported. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires a minimum of five (5) years of business experience preferably related to specific product marketplace.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjQzMTE0LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
31 total views, 1 today