Full-Time Sales Executive V
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Sells products and/or services to ensure revenue growth in support of Black Knight new business revenue goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted BK products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates deep product, corporate and industry knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and delivers comprehensive product demonstrations focused on key benefits and competitive differentiators
* Develops and presents proposals to clients – utilizing BK resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures, and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and Black Knight’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of BK products and services
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* An extensive amount of travel is required
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Distinguished by expert knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in strategic sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. Considered a lead role within the team. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues for strategic accounts in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products for strategic accounts. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires fifteen (15) years or more of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjUxNjg5LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
2 total views, 1 today