Full-Time Sales Executive III (Lending)
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Sells products and/or services within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of Black Knight new business revenue goals.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted Black Knight products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and presents proposals to clients – utilizing Black Knight resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures, and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and Black Knight ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Good understanding of Black Knight products and services
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* A fair amount of travel is required (40-50%)
Sales Executive III
Career professional role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services.
Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires eight (8) years or more of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWdvdWxldHRlLjA2NzE2LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
57 total views, 1 today