Full-Time Sales Executive I
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Sells products and/or services within an established territory to ensure revenue growth in support of Black Knight new business revenue goals.
GENERAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for selling products and/or services, developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted Black Knight products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and presents proposals to clients – utilizing Black Knight resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures, and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and Black Knight’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
* Good understanding of Black Knight products and services
* Previous sales experience in software, technology, data and analytics and mortgage/real estate preferred
* Prior experience with direct marketing and account management preferred
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Requires solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
* A fair amount of travel is required
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Entry level professional role. Decisions are made within established policies and standard practices. Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Has introductory knowledge of company products and services and sells lower-complexity products and/or services. May have own territory or work on a team. Typically responsible for small quota/territory. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Typically up to three (3) years of field sales experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cndhbGtlci40NzQ4OS4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
22 total views, 1 today