Full-Time Sales Coordinator
National CineMedia (NCM) is America’s Movie Network. As the largest cinema advertising network in the U.S., we unite brands with the power of movies and engage movie fans anytime and anywhere. According to Nielsen, more than 710 million moviegoers a year watch NCM’s Noovie pre-show on over 21,200 screens in over 1,700 movie theaters nationwide. NCM Digital takes Noovie beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and groundbreaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Noovie Trivia games including Shuffle and Name That Movie, and Fantasy Movie League.
The National Sales Coordinator reports directly to two Account Directors, who they assist in all aspects of the sales process.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist in the areas of category and account research, proposal requests, revisions, insertion orders, post-buy analyses, account management, presentations, etc.
• Field calls and emails from clients to assist the AD’s. This requires the ability to handle themselves with a high level of professionalism
• Develop a working relationship with key contacts inside the company, facilitating smooth coordination of areas like Marketing, Research and Digital Sales.
• Maintain account files including correspondence, contracts and revisions associated with the order.
• Maintain AD’s CRM list, entering all updates in a timely manner as needed.
• Prepare materials for AD’s meetings with clients or agencies
• Attend and assist with sales calls and sales events as needed.
• Handle all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by the AD’s.
• College degree preferred and/or equal business experience or internships in related fields
• Outgoing, highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, ambitious, curious and pro-active.
• A team player with a positive can-do attitude and a strong interest in media and marketing.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Capable of multi-tasking.
• Proficient in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Experience: 1 year
Education: College degree in a related field, or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****
How to ApplyTo apply please use the following link https://bit.ly/39HfaTy
49 total views, 1 today