Full-Time Sales and Service Assistant II (Req#2157)
The primary function of the Sales and Service Assistant II under the direction of the CLMM Service Manager, VP in Commercial Lines, the individual in this role will be responsible for supporting seven account executives and the manager in the Natick Commercial Lines Middle Market Group. The individual will also be responsible for other projects as assigned.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fielding all phone calls transferred into the commercial lines department Producing certificates of insurance as directed by the account executives
- Processing policy change requests to our partner carriers including vehicle registration transactions
- Prepare proposals onto letterhead and binding for presentations
- Manage e-docs from our partner carriers and assign to appropriate account executive
- Order loss runs from our partner carriers for account executives in their marketing efforts Image/scan daily paperwork into our system generated by the team
- Sort and deliver department mail
- Manages the cancellation and reinstatement notices from the carriers to our clients
- Agency Billing of client policies
- Issuing Auto id cards
- Work with MA RMV, runner, and client to assist with RMV transactions
- Updating agency management system with client information as well as w drive
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree: or five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Brokers license A Massachusetts Property and Casualty License is required and must be obtained within 6 months of starting the position if the license is not already held prior to hire
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work with Windows based software packages, including MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of an Agency Management Systems or EPIC is preferred.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within restricted timeframes
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to clients, employees, and insurance companies.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages
Committed. Inclusive. Courageous. Eastern Bank has built a legacy of investing in the communities we serve and helping our customers, communities and employees thrive and grow. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
How to ApplyIf you will like to learn more and apply, use the direct link below: https://gka.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX/job/2157/?utm_medium=jobshare
52 total views, 0 today