Full-Time Sales Analyst
Reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing, your primary objective is to deliver analytics to support the Sales Team, most of whom work outside of our corporate NYC headquarters. Where possible, you will also help the overall Sales and Marketing teams through administrative support responsibilities. Specific responsibilities include:
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on Company and competitor sales performance and drivers including; internal sales data, distributor sales data, and various syndicated data.
- Deep dive analysis on specific business questions such as, promotional activity of Company and competitors with recommendations to improve performance.
- Assist in creating Sales presentations for line reviews and other key meetings, including data and charts to identify key risks and opportunities and how to address.
- Other ad hoc analysis depending on business needs.Assist in coordinating major trade shows (3 – 4 per year).
- Assist in sample request fulfillment for Sales team needs.
- Other administrative requests as needed to support the Sales and Marketing teams.
Who You Are
You are a dynamic up-beat professional with demonstrated success and passion for data analytics and finding solutions to complex problems. You are a timely, results-driven, detailed-oriented individual who practices discretion and professionalism in the work environment. You are a self-starter, work well alone but also enjoy collaborating with a team. You are highly skilled at analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to drive results. You understand how to analyze and organize syndicated data and have excellent communication and time management skills. You enjoy the challenge of working in an energetic, fast-paced environment and are excited by the opportunity to participate in a company’s growth strategy, while also being willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the success of the company.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a comparative sales or analytics position.Ability to interpret, organize and analyze syndicated CPG and Company data to create and disseminate such data in summarized performance reports, shared with internal or external key stakeholders.
- Experience working with IRI, Nielsen or SPINS data.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook).
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems, knowledge of NetSuite a plus.
Willingness to perform physical duties of packing and unpacking for trade show setup and breakdown.
This position is based in the New York metro area and works out of our NYC office.
Compensation commensurate with experience, to include salary, transaction bonus pool, cash bonus, paid vacation, plus a suite of benefits to include health insurance, 401(k), life insurance, and short & long-term disability insurance.
Peanut Butter & Co’s Diversity & Inclusion Statement of Purpose:
We see each of our employees as leaders, driving our Company forward. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do, and good for business. By embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives on our team, we can create a dynamic environment from which we shape innovative approaches to grow and improve.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates our employees’ unique voices so that everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and be both fully engaged and empowered to learn and create together awesome results for our Company.
It is the policy of Peanut Butter & Co. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Peanut Butter & Co. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How to Applyhttps://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1537500445/
161 total views, 3 today