Full-Time RVP, Employer Sales (NE)
Wondr Health is the proven leader in digital behavior transformation. Leveraging over 15 years of behavior change experience and partnership with health plans and employers, Wondr Health delivers interrelated, personalized, skill-building programs for full-spectrum weight management, mindfulness and movement that improve the physical and emotional health of participants. Powered by Wondr’s data-driven engagement expertise and personalized programming, and supported by expert content and coaching, the company’s flexible and scalable solutions engage populations, improve quality of life and health outcomes, and prevent and reduce the cost of chronic health conditions. To learn more, visit www.wondrhealth.com.
The RVP, Employer Sales focused on the business development activities for Wondr Health driving sales and the acquisition of new business. This position seeks opportunities for B2B sales. Demonstrates exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to close deals. Must be able to research market trends and targeting relationships that are aligned with Wondr Health strategic goals. This position is an industry leader and will be recognized as an authority in our industry. Different functional areas may only include direct sales, or indirect sales, or at times, both direct and indirect sales.
Your primary areas of focus will be:
- Large Market ASO Business – Focused on employers with more than 5,000 employees.
- Employer Benefit Consultants – Educating and supporting their discovery into who Wondr Health is.
- Build strategic relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within employers and consulting firms.
- Deliver upon core sales metrics, identifying opportunities, growing pipeline, and developing new relationships.
- Develop an operating calendar, a detailed account plan/forecast, and account planning/mapping process of review.
- Maximize drive, achieve revenue, and margin goals while staying within the allocated budget.
- Understands the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area assigned.
- Enhances client’s experience by providing support, information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching, and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Build relationships with the AE’s and sales staff at assigned Carriers and TPA’s to increase Wondr Health sales.
- Present the Wondr Health value proposition to the product teams at assigned carriers or TPAs.
- Train the client facing staff of assigned carriers and TPA’s of the Wondr Health value proposition.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- A proven record of success collaborating with large employers.
- Experience in a B2B environment selling healthcare IT and services.
- Experience managing and selling in an employee benefit environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills, including effectiveness in small and large group settings, both in person and via virtual meeting tools and/or conference calls.
- Strong project and account management skills.
- Deep critical thinking and analytical skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with incredibly talented sales professionals.
- The ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Engineering, or a related discipline.
Experience: 3-5 years of progressive direct health and wellness sales experience.
2-3 years of experience working with a broker/benefits consultant.
How to ApplyPlease email resume to email@example.com or apply on our career site to www.wondrhealth.com
83 total views, 2 today