Full-TimeRevenue Recognition Manager
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Reviews contracts and apply GAAP in the determination of the appropriate revenue recognition. Ensure appropriate documentation exists to support conclusions. Stay current on current revenue recognition pronouncements and communicate changes to senior management as needed.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reviews contracts and applies GAAP in the determination of the appropriate revenue recognition.
* Completes the revenue recognition documentation for contracts as required.
* Acts as a consultant to the business divisions on the expected contract revenue recognition based on the proposed contract structure and terms.
* Coordinates the completion of Standard Selling Price analyses as required.
* Coordinates the completion of revenue footnote disclosures within quarterly and annual financial statements
* Coordinates and works closely with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of quarterly review and annual audit procedures. Maintains and administers an effective control environment over the external financial reporting process.
* Documents and/or updates policies and procedures as needed.
* Assists with assessment and implementation of future accounting initiatives.
* Duties require broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with .complex accounting issues.
* Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* CPA preferred.
* Working knowledge of financial accounting standards.
* Ability to understand accounting and financial processes, methodologies, concepts and have good knowledge of GAAP and willingness to research and resolve accounting issues.
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Must be proficient in MS word, Excel, and Power Point software programs.
* Experience dealing with complexity and managing multiple projects and processes.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Intermediate managerial role. Manages the coordination of the activities of a section within the department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Provides guidance to team members within latitude of established company policies and handles all employee-related issues (i.e. annual and interim reviews, goal setting and merit increases and if necessary employee actions). Escalates and works with Human Resources on employee-related performance issues to determine corrective action plans. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect group. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Follows processes and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Acts as advi sor to team members in meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements, and may have budget responsibilities. Typically requires five (5) or more years of financial management experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNjUzODEuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
31 total views, 1 today