Retail Merchandising Services, Inc. (RMS), a national merchandising company servicing various retailers, has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area!
Description: As an employee of RMS, you would be assigned to work in retail stores on a weekly, bi-weekly and/or one-time basis. You would be responsible for servicing retail stores within a 15-mile radius of your home address and can expect part-time, varying hours from week to week. On average, you can expect to be scheduled 2-6 hours each week. Workload may vary drastically based on the time of the year.
· Employees are paid an hourly rate of $13.00 per hour.
· Employees who temporarily work or train in a store that is not their own may receive mileage in the amount of $0.45 per mile and/or drive time that is paid at $10.00 per hour.
· Pay increases based on tenure
· 401k with company match, preventative medical insurance, dental, vision and voluntary life benefits available to eligible employees
· Perks at Work; Savings on travel, general merchandise, groceries, wellness and more through an employee discount and reward program
· Flexible scheduling, set your own weekly schedule
· Paid on the job and online training
· Convenient mobile reporting
· Bi-weekly reimbursement for smart device usage
· Bi-weekly pay with the option of direct deposit
· Employee referral bonus program
RMS Merchandisers complete a variety of tasks such as:
· Stock and organize products on the salesfloor
· Audit to ensure product is placed in the correct spot on the salesfloor
· Place stickers or signs on product
· Product knowledge training
· Previous retail or merchandising experience is strongly preferred
· Have reliable transportation to commute to retailers within a 15-mile radius of your home
· Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
· Regular access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system that includes a data plan, ability to download an app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and the ability to take photos
· Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
To view open stores and apply for this position, please visit our website at www.rmservicing.com and submit your application through the Careers dropdown.