Part-Time Retail Merchandiser (Part Time)
Retail Merchandising Services, Inc. (RMS), a national merchandising company servicing various retailers has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Merchandising Representative in your area!
As an employee of RMS, you would be assigned to work in retail stores on a weekly, bi-weekly and/or one-time basis. You would be responsible for servicing retail stores within a 15-mile radius of your home address and can expect part-time, varying hours from week to week. On average, you can expect to be scheduled 3-8 hours each week. Workload may vary drastically based on the time of the year.
- Employees are paid an hourly rate of $17.16 per hour.
- Employees who temporarily work or train in a store that is not their own may receive mileage in the amount of $0.45 per mile and/or drive time that is paid at $13.20 per hour.
- Pay increases based on tenure
- 401k with company match, preventative medical insurance, dental, vision and voluntary life benefits available to eligible employees
- Perks at Work; Savings on travel, general merchandise, groceries, wellness and more through an employee discount and reward program
- Flexible scheduling, set your own weekly schedule
- Paid on the job and online training
- Convenient mobile reporting
- Bi-weekly reimbursement for smart device usage
- Bi-weekly pay with the option of direct deposit
- Employee referral bonus program
RMS Merchandisers complete a variety of tasks such as:
- Stock and organize products on the salesfloor
- Audit to ensure product is placed in the correct spot on the salesfloor
- Place stickers or signs on product
- Data collection
- Product knowledge training
- Display set up
- …and more!
- Previous retail or merchandising experience is strongly preferred
- Have reliable transportation to commute to retailers within a 15-mile radius of your home
- Internet access with downloading and printing capabilities
- Regular access to a smart device with an iOS or Android operating system that includes a data plan, ability to download an app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and the ability to take photos
- Email address and regular access to a phone with voicemail capability
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet and adhere to deadlines
How to Apply
To view open stores and apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.rmservicing.com/careers/field-careers/open-positions-merchandiser/ and submit your application through the Careers dropdown.
32 total views, 1 today