Full-Time Reset Team Member
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is a family- owned business committed to putting people first and serving our customers at the highest level, with excellence and integrity. We consider our employees to be an extension of this time-honored, deeply held commitment. We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work, so you’ll see us giving back and stepping up through sponsorships, volunteer work and supporting community organizations.
Why You Should Work for Us:
- Home daily, local area (approximately 100-mile radius), competitive pay, excellent benefits, and growth potential
- Work schedule: M-F, 6 AM start time
- Benefits begin 1st of the month after hire and include:
- Paid holidays (up to 10 per year)
- Vacation (up to 2 weeks in 2021 & up to 3 weeks in 2022)
- Medical (including prescription drug)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
- We provide you with the security and ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night.
Join our team! We Deliver Happiness!
Who we’re looking for…
- We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid driver’s licenserequired and MVR within Company guidelines. Must have a vehicle available to use during the day.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively.
What you’ll do…
- Work in teams to perform resets of assigned stores using pre-established plan-o-grams.
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets.
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to direct the work activities of other team members that may consist of co-workers and/or persons from different beverage companies in the implementation of the reset activity.
- Provide adequate communication to the customer on the changes to the store as a result of the reset activity. Be accountable to the retailer’s needs before and after the reset.
- Be able to make decisions and present workable solutions as issues arise during reset activity.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
How to Applyhttps://careers.cokeonena.com/abarta
319 total views, 0 today