Part-Time Reporting Coordinator
ClearlyRated helps B2B firms credibly differentiate themselves based on their service by blending a short, client satisfaction survey with an online profile highlighting star ratings and testimonials earned by the firm. Imagine if JD Power & Associates had a love child with Glassdoor.com, and you see where ClearlyRated is going.
The Reporting Coordinator position is a contributor to the execution and success of client research projects for ClearlyRated. The position takes direction from the Client Services Research Analyst and is responsible for working together with members of the Client Services team to complete the project deliverables on time. The Reporting Coordinator will assist with data cleaning, processing and analysis. Reporting efforts such as creating cross tabulations, graphs and PowerPoint-based reports will also be in the Reporting Coordinator’s wheelhouse. This position works alongside our operations team on various client projects and deliverables.
Skills & Requirements
Self-Driven and Analytical
The key to success in this position is the ability to complete assigned reporting tasks and to support the Client Services Research Analyst in executing research projects for our large satisfaction survey clients without a lot of micromanaging. We expect (and encourage) you to make decisions independently as you use your strong analytical skills to dissect survey data, while also keeping the big picture from the client’s perspective in mind when preparing reports using industry standard tools like Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to achieving personal and professional goals
- Must be able to demonstrate strong time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of industry standard statistical analysis and reporting tools (Qualtrics, SPSS, Marketsight etc.)
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to efficiently identify and communicate key findings from cross tabulations
- Owns delivery and quality of each assigned client project in a timely manner.
- Strong analytic skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, and deriving insights from data
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills, particularly with the ClearlyRated Client Services team.
- Supports the Client Services team with various tasks when working between research projects.
- Identifies areas that need improvement and communicates these areas to the rest of the team.
- Communicates any issues with the Account Manager on assigned client projects.
- Communicates with development team to ensure they are aware of any internal technology issues that need to be resolved or improved upon.
- Supervised by the Client Services Manager on all of the above items.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
Part-time employees enjoy several great benefits at ClearlyRated including every other Friday off in a compressed work-week and 50% paid premium for healthcare along with 40 hours of PTO a year.
We’re scrappy, we laugh a lot, and we give a sh*t about more than just work. Our culture borrows from the energy of a startup, with the work-life balance and flexibility of a company that understands there is more to life than just work. You’ll work your butt off here, but you’ll also be treated like an adult. One who can make their own schedule work and be productive.
We care about the way people feel. Our passion is in creating a world-class, consistently remarkable experience for our clients and so far, it’s working. With more than 2,000 survey responses since 2010, our average score is 9.3 out of 10, a Net Promoter Score of 84. During that same time frame, our software revenue has averaged 29% growth YoY. With additional funding secured we plan to grow at nearly double that rate over the course of the next 5 years.
Our business began focused on the staffing and recruiting vertical (300+ clients, including 6 of the 10 largest). Two years ago, we launched into the accounting vertical (40+ clients, 3 of the 50 largest) and we are expanding across other B2B service industries with a 3-year plan to build, launch and grow these new industries, while maintaining and growing our base.
We believe in providing our clients fanatical service and expect you to provide that same level of service to internal and external customers. We view client service as paramount to our success and the following are just a couple examples of how we approach it day-to-day.
- Any employee can spend up to $100 without management approval to “make a client’s day”.
- We drove to a client’s office in Seattle with a basket of gifts for their entire office to personally apologize for a mistake we made with one of their surveys.
- We have been known to send bottles of Oregon Pinot Noir to east coast clients to “virtually” toast the completion of a successful project.
We have weekly Beer and Strategy meetings where the entire company comes together and the management transparently shares how the company is doing financially, tracks our progress on the company’s goals, and updates the team on strategy for the direction of the company.
Check out what they say about working at ClearlyRated on Glassdoor.com:
How to ApplyI’m Interested, Now What? Submit your resume and cover letter apply via Indeed Diversity, Inclusion & Equity at ClearlyRated Building a business diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective is not only good business, it’s the right thing to do. At ClearlyRated we are committed to integrating this practice into all aspects of our business. We want our employees and customers to bring their whole selves to the table and feel empowered to use their unique voices to add to the discussion. That’s why we’re up to the challenge to make sure those voices represent the world we live in.
115 total views, 1 today