Full-Time Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Premier Talent Partners is looking for collaborative and team-oriented individuals for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist role with a well-known Insurance company based out of San Ramon, CA. This position will be remote to start, with the expectation to go into the office next year.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Research regulatory related matters
- Assist in the development of compliance programs and in the organizing of educational events
- Provide updates regarding industry trends, issues, regulations, and insurer news
- Advise and offer technical expertise to our members and Management
- Monitor regulatory changes and developments to ensure compliance and the timely compilation of materials for insurance license renewals, updates, and registrations
- Draft and revise company policies
- Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Surplus lines experience preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and/or written instruction
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Willing to research, retain and communicate detailed state-specific licensing information
- Software Skills: Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
485 total views, 0 today