Full-Time Regulatory Compliance Senior Auditor
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Performs a variety of tasks, ranging from routine to more complex, working for an audit engagement team lead, who may be a more experienced auditor, a supervising auditor, or an audit manager. Focuses on learning practical application of theoretical audit and business concepts, developing an understanding of the business, and advancing pers onal professional growth through a tailored goal setting process and through certifications.
Note: This position is telecommute/remote eligible with some travel.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assists audit engagement team leads by performing assigned tasks with diligence and accuracy.
* Develops an accurate understanding and documentation of regulatory business processes and relevant risks and controls.
* Performs audit tests per the Annual Audit Plan to evaluate compliance with stated objectives, Federal consumer financial law, assess risk, obtain and review audit evidence and document conclusions.
* Regularly monitor progress of assigned regulatory compliance audits, update database for compliance reporting and provide updates to management.
* Acts as a liaison between Internal Audit and internal business partners.
* Maintain up-to-date knowl edge of and identify regulatory compliance risks using various sources and methods.
* Ensures all assigned tasks and their purpose are completely understood, thereby contributing to a high quality, accurate and efficient result.
* Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
* Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression- proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Ability to observe a business process and document it accurately and completely
* Requires solid listening skills
* Ability to be contributing member of a productive team, while learning from others and developing professionally
* Ability to follow instructions accurately and efficiently- proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired result
* Solid foundation in areas of focus with the ability to recognize when theoretical concepts should be applied to areas assigned
* General awareness of other departments in the company with risk, control, and governance responsibilities and ability to understand handoffs between audit function and those areas
* Good communication skills
* Willingness and ability to adapt to new circumstances, information, and challenges
* Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn
* Pursuing one or more relevant professional certifications, such as CPA, CIA, CISA, and CFE
* Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
* More experienced levels within this role must have the ability to take on projec t lead responsibilities for audit engagements
Expert level position, requiring complex skills with a high level of proficiency. Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards with an expert-level knowledge base acquired from years of experience in particular area. Works independently and instructs or coaches other para-professionals. With limited direction from senior management, ensures completion of audits to ensure that appropriate controls exist, that processing is efficient and accurate, and that procedures are in compliance with corporate standards. Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios, identifies issues and designs complex test cases for each circumstance. Works at the highest level of all phases of auditing. Requires Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other relevant degree and five (5) years of related experience and at least one (1) audit related certification (CPA , CIA, CFE, CIS, etc.). Experience working in a financial institution and/or experience with SOX auditing is preferred.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
Job Salary: US$32204 – US$33204 per year
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGNhbXBiZWxsLjk3MDA3LjEwNTk0QGJsYWNra25pZ2h0ZmluLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
19 total views, 1 today