Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN), ICU
Up to $5K sign on with 1 year commitment.
At University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center (UM CRMC), our talented and diverse groups of professionals represent our strength. Through teamwork and a collaborative work environment, we proudly serve our patients and our community with unwavering commitment. It’s our passion for people that motivates us to do great work every single day. Consistently named among the top 100 Best Places to Work in Maryland, our team members have the opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive and stimulating environment.
Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU
Full-time – Day/Every Other Weekend Shift
12 hr shift; 7a-730p
La Plata, Maryland
Demonstrates the ability to administer quality nursing care in a professional manner, which supports the patient/significant others utilizing the nursing process with coaching and mentoring from his/her team members. Practice supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Shared Leadership, and the principles of Relationship-Based Care. Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland and adheres to institutional policies, procedures and standards. Practices within the standards of the American Nurses Association for: Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nursing, Nursing’s Social Policy Statement and Specialty Nursing Standards for his/her area(s) of clinical practice.
As a member of our team, you will experience:
- A supportive, stimulating and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package to support your health and a balanced lifestyle – including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free Savings Plans, and more!
- Generous tuition reimbursement to support your continuing education and professional growth.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed as an RN in the State of Maryland
- ACLS required.
- Successfully complete required hospital, nursing and unit orientation, including but not limited to BLS certification and medication certification required.
- Maintain criteria for and demonstrate proficiency at the Clinical Nurse I level and meet eligibility requirements for Clinical Nurse II.
- Certification in specialty is preferred.
- Telemetry Nurse must pass a basic arrhythmia exam and have ability to recognize critical rhythms and seek intervention.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to ApplyPlease apply here: Registered Nurse (RN), ICU, up to $5K sign on | (umms.org)
31 total views, 1 today