Full-Time Regional Senior Manager, Human Resources
We will be accepting applications until Sunday, April 5, 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Regional Senior Manager will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources (HR). This position will supervise the HR Generalists. The individual selected in this role will assist with the development of corporate-wide human resources policies and programs. The major areas covered are employment, indoctrination and training, employee relations, benefits, and staffing and recruitment. Originates human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout the entire company. Assists and advises management and employees on human resources issues.
The incumbent in this position must have regional and multi-state experience, with states mainly located in the East and Southeast regions.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Perform employee relations’ function, including support and counseling regarding personnel and job-related grievances in order to ensure company policies and procedures are administered fairly and consistently.
• Assist Senior Vice President with the establishment and compliance of all HR-related policies and procedures.
• Formulate and recommend to Senior HR management, human resources policies and objectives for the entire company.
• Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources function (e.g., OSHA, EEO, ERISA, Wage & Hour). Monitor exposure to company. Direct the preparation of information requested or required for compliance. Approve all information submitted.
• Assist with the development of HR-related employment processes. Assist with establishing wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, staffing and recruitment programs and processes. Monitor for effectiveness and cost containment.
• Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company policies and governmental laws and regulations, by state.
• Assist with recommendations for terminations, with approval from Senior HR management.
• Manage company-wide unemployment claims.
• Coordinate and analyze the administration of performance management reviews in order to ensure the reviews are completed on a timely basis, if requested.
• Provide necessary education and materials to line management and employees—workshops, manuals, employee handbook, and standardized reports.
Staffing and Recruitment responsibilities:
• Oversee the employment function in order to ensure that all employment processes are followed, including maintenance of recruitment sources, meeting departmental staffing needs and selection procedures.
• Assist in the development of all strategic elements, as it relates to staffing and recruitment on a company-wide basis, in conjunction with the Director of Recruitment and the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
• Develop recruitment and selection strategies including employment advertising, recruitment campaigns, and employment processes with the assistance and involvement of key staff.
• Ensure compliance of recruitment and selection-related functions, such as recruitment advertising, testing and selection procedures with local, state, and federal regulations.
• Oversee job description development and implementation of job analysis processes.
Benefits Administration responsibilities:
• Assist in the administration of all associate benefits programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability insurance, pension, and investment plans; acts as primary contact to all associates for benefits related questions and concerns, for your region.
• Coordinate procedures to initiate benefits such as disability insurance, medical and life insurance, and other company benefits.
• Maintain and initiate, as required, forms and/or affidavits related to benefits and leaves of absence.
• Assist with the implementation of new benefit programs; arrange and conduct associate information presentations and enrollments.
• Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
• Maintain files of benefit data, correspondence, reports, and forms.
• Initiate record keeping and retrieval methods in compliance with government regulations.
• Assist with the facilitation of Worker’s Compensation and FMLA. Ensure accurate tracking mechanisms are established to ensure efficient reporting, calculation of time, and overall efficiency for the company.
• Answer phone calls and e-mails related to general benefit questions.
• Maintain supply of all hard copy benefit forms and applications along with electronic versions, if available.
• Assemble in bulk, packets of benefits information distributed to new hires.
• Send out e-mails to notify specific managers of newly hired associates following background checks.
• Update associate records as necessary.
• Complete and send form letters and attachments necessary for associates who request leaves of absence.
• Complete payroll information notifying payroll when an associate starts or ends a leave; submit appropriate hours (sick, vacation, personal, etc.) to ensure accurate payment to associate.
• Create individual files necessary to manage the information associated with FMLA and other leaves.
• Direct a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and manpower forecasting throughout the business units you serve. Evaluate plans and changes to plans. Make recommendations to Senior HR management.
• Assist with the administration of company-wide Salary Administration Program in order to ensure company compensation policies and procedures are administered fairly and consistently.
• Validate job requirements by developing and maintaining a job analysis system to analyze all jobs.
• Define jobs by developing a format for job qualifications.
• Ensure internal equity is established by evaluating and ranking jobs.
• Establish external equity by defining the labor market; identifying benchmark jobs; conducting pay surveys; and analyzing pay and related data.
• Maintain guidelines by writing and updating pay policies and procedures, for review and approval.
• Complete compensation reports and recommendations by gathering, analyzing and summarizing pay data and trend information.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new employment legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements.
Training and Development responsibilities:
• Management training will be an essential function of this position. Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as elements of supervisory/management training, staffing, diversity, etc., with the approval of Senior HR management.
• Assist the HR team in New Employee Orientations, as requested.
• Assist in the development of new company-wide management training material.
• Assist with the design and development of other training programs, as needed.
Metrics, Financial, and Budgetary Compliance responsibilities:
• We must achieve a collective process in which you will prepare your plans in conformity with corporate goals provided by the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
• Prepare projections, operating costs, overhead costs, and capital requirements, if necessary, and with any and all rationales underlying the numbers. The budget itself is strictly the projection of these values for the next fiscal year.
• Approved budgets are strictly a “road map” operating in the coming year. We will establish monthly budget reviews to track performance against the budget – once the budget has been finalized by the Executive Management team.
• You will be evaluated by your performance against the budget.
• Conduct a continuing study of all human resources policies, programs, and practices to keep Senior HR management informed of new developments.
• Keep supervisor informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of objectives, and those, which are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
• Compile appropriate monthly reports according to company requirements.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
• Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Experience Requirement – Minimum of eight years’ experience, as a Senior Manager in a regional capacity, in all functional areas of human resources management (to include experience in staff development, employee relations, compensation, performance management, recruitment, retention, and training). Minimum of five years’ supervisory experience in human resources management. Extensive knowledge of state and federal employment law, specifically for East coast, is required. As this position covers most of the East and Southeast regions.
• Education & Experience Equivalency – None
• Licensure/Certification – None
How to ApplyPlease go to our website at https://www.pepsicenter.com/arena-information/job-opportunities. Click Kroenke Sports & Entertainment Job Openings and then click View All Current Job Openings. Then click on the appropriate title.
38 total views, 1 today