Full-Time Regional Market Manager
We are hiring for a Regional Market Manager in the DC/Baltimore area!
This position will drive sales of our full line of commercial insulation products by educating, training, and building relationships with commercial and multifamily architects, developers, owners, contractors, and distributors to ultimately increase product sales with aggressive pull through techniques. Primary focus is on gaining adoption of the Kooltherm product line in wall and soffit applications.
With its US headquarters in Atlanta, GA, Kingspan Insulation, is a leading manufacturer in energy efficiency and moisture management products, offering high performance insulation, building wraps and pre–insulated HVAC ductwork. The vast product range includes optimum, premium and high-performance rigid insulation products which have many advantages over traditional insulation materials. Kingspan’s products are among the most thermally efficient and technically advanced insulation materials available.
You will enjoy the financial security of a global company with the environment and personal connection of a smaller business. With our passionate and friendly culture, track record of growth and outstanding benefits, you’ll want to stay at Kingspan Insulation for the long-term.
Key Duties Include
Essential duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not restrictive in nature. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment.
- Identifies, trains, develops and educates strategic commercial and multifamily architects, commercial installing contractors, general contractors and specification managers in major markets, as assigned.
- Demonstrates product to customers and influencers in a compelling and highly professional manner. This will include credited lunch & learn presentations, product training sessions and field installation support.
- Works with independent sales representatives to facilitate and execute a pull through strategy to maximize the sales efforts in the field.
- Ensures that independent sales representatives are appropriately trained on all of the features and benefits of the products and are focusing the appropriate amount of their time promoting and selling Kingspan products.
- Invests necessary time and energy to become an expert in the applications and systems we are targeting with Kooltherm. Leverages this expertise to drive more compelling conversations with target audiences.
- In order to gain short term sales, identifies commercial building projects, within the region, in which Kingspan’s products can effectively replace a competing product, then successfully finalizes the sale.
- Track projects in CRM which Kingspan products are specified and does the appropriate level of follow up to ensure that the specification is not replaced by a competing product.
- Effectively uses Kooltherm and Optim-R as a differentiator to gain traction with contractors and distributors.
All Employees have the following compliance obligations:
- Remain compliant with the Code of Conduct and Policies which includes the Product Compliance Policy.
- Ensure that all duties related to product compliance are adhered to in accordance with the Product Compliance Policy, Laws, Regulations and market demands.
- Responsible for all tasks to achieve compliance goals and demands of Compliance Management System.
- Must raise concerns related to the Compliance Management System to their supervisor, manager, any member of the Leadership Team, or through the confidential whistle blower service.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university plus at least 3 – 5 years of outside business to business sales experience, preferably in the building envelope driving specifications, i.e. insulation, exterior cladding and air vapor barriers; or high school diploma or GED plus 6 -10 years of outside business to business sales experience in building products/insulation; or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the above knowledge, skills and abilities. Engineering or Architecture experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and proven success in pull through sales strategy.
- Strong prospecting skills.
- Versatility to develop strong rapport with contractors, architects, and owners.
- Strong technical selling techniques: ability to build strong partnerships, and close sales.
- Ability to read construction drawings.
- Experience with business computer applications (Microsoft Office).
- Experience with project lead tools and CRM, such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong leadership skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication skills, effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- A strong ability to work efficiently and effectively from a remote home office.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write complex reports and correspondence. Must be able to communicate orally and written in English.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to forecast accurately.
Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in non-standardized situations.
Certificate/License: Valid driver’s license with record clean enough to be acceptable to our insurance carrier.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Kingspan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to ApplyApply directly to this position here: Regional Market Manager in Washington, DC | Careers at Washington D.C (icims.com)
71 total views, 0 today