Full-Time Regional Manager
Having cemented our position as one of the South West’s most established breweries, Wiper and True are delighted to be opening a world class new headquarters this summer. The large capacity taproom shares a site with a custom-designed brewery and production site, and is located in Old Market, Bristol. Our vision is to create a destination venue which attracts and delights visitors from across the world, whilst remaining rooted in providing a space for our local community.
We are thrilled to be looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join the team ahead of the opening of our new venue. Reporting to our Managing Director, you will help ensure the taproom is ready to open on schedule. Once open, you will play an essential role in ensuring that the taproom offers a first rate experience to customers.
In addition, you will provide support to our existing St Werburghs Taproom team, specifically in managing our new Taproom Manager at this site, helping to set and achieve their objectives and plans.
You will be responsible for all aspects of running our successful multi-taproom business. You and your team will deliver extraordinary customer service and an informative and engaging experience for customers at both sites. You will strive to hit the weekly sales targets and adapt and innovate to ensure growth is sustained. You will be responsible for the resourcing and training of the taproom team at our new site. You will also work closely with the Marketing team to propose and execute original ideas for promotion and events at both sites (St Werburghs and Old Market).
This is a Senior Role within the organisation, joining the Leadership Team. The successful candidate will be right at the forefront, delivering award winning beer, food and a world-class taproom experience to our amazing customers.
- Play a key role in the set up and opening of our new venue in Old Market
- Recruit and train core team to company standards and in preparation of the HQ launch
- Develop and deliver a strategy for building the venue elements of our business that aligns with our company goals and values
- Deliver an outstanding experience for our customers
- Continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team
- Take full responsibility over the operational and financial performance of our taprooms and any new sites planned
- Regular communication with and reporting to the Leadership Team on performance against KPIs and progress against projects
- Plan and manage regular and bespoke events throughout the calendar year
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager, contribute to Tap Room specific social media content
- Manage any external food caterers for new site
- Ensure both you and your teams serve beer to customers in a responsible way, whether drinking in or taking out
- Cellar management and dispense
- Ensure meticulous cleaning protocols are followed and all bar and customer areas are kept clean at all times as well as instigate clear opening and closing procedures
- Adhere to and regularly review the health and safety and standard operating policies and procedures
- Ensure adherence to licensing conditions at all times
- Ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, employees, guests and other persons on the premises
- Ability to deliver large scale projects and working to deadlines
- Have an in depth understanding of hospitality and customer needs / behaviour
- Genuine leadership ability with proven track record of delivering results
- The drive, determination and innovative nature to grow the business and achieve our goals, whilst living our values
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of hospitality finance, and drivers for profitability
- Enjoy structure in your working practises, openness about issues and drive around tracking progress with measurable KPIs
- Proficiency in Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages and other computer packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Passionate about beer and food
- Have a professional manner and attitude
- Great at building teams and structure
Why come and work for us?
Wiper and True is a Brewery dedicated to making extraordinary beer and providing an extraordinary place to work and visit. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes trust, inclusivity, team-work and a continuous drive to improve and support each other.
Wiper and True is a registered Living Wage Employer and our benefits include pension, cycle to work and tech schemes, beer and merchandise allowance and family and friends discounts on products and at our taproom and opportunities for continuous professional development.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and those that are currently underrepresented in our workforce. This includes, but is not limited to, ethnically diverse candidates, candidates with disabilities, and female candidates.
Location: Predominantly based in Old Market, Bristol with occasional visits to our St Werburghs site, Bristol
Hours: Full time 42.5 hours per week which will include evening and weekend work. Evening work likely to include Wednesdays and Thursdays and daytime and evenings on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Salary: From £38,000.00 per annum, depending on skills and experience.
Closing date for applications: March 6th 2022
How to ApplyThis link will take you to our vacancy page where you will find the link to apply and follow the instructions on our vacancies page and you will be able to upload your CV. Please also include a cover letter to tell us, in approximately 300 words, why you think you would be the perfect person for Wiper and True and this role. By submitting your application to Wiper and True you are agreeing that you have read and understood Wiper and True’s Privacy Notice for Job Applicants, which can be found here: www.wiperandtrue.com/applicant-privacy
247 total views, 0 today