Full-Time Regional Lead, Managed Services
Regional Lead, Managed Services – Boston, MA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Regional Lead to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
We are currently growing our Global Managed Services practice and have an opening for a Regional Lead to own the managed services agenda for the region. The role is focused on driving significant growth by partnering with the business development team to create compelling value propositions in both existing and new clients. This role will be the nexus between New Signature’s clients, Microsoft, and New Signature’s business development and the Global Managed Services Team.
The Managed Services Regional Lead is responsible for shaping managed services engagements that driving recurring revenue and create a scale engine with the sales and pre-sales teams to maximize our growth. The Regional Lead must be capable of credibly articulating the New Signature managed services value proposition including implementing cloud operating models that leverage cloud native tools, automation and other modern management tools and processes.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Regional Sales Readiness – drive regional sales results by providing regional sales team training and mentorship and deal pursuit ownership where locally applicable
- Delivery Alignment – ensure that all regional-based managed services deals conform to global service offer standards and coordinating with Global Managed Services to negotiation regional service offer adjustments, when required
- Be extremely knowledgeable about all New Signature managed services including offerings, service descriptions, acceptable levels of customization and pricing
- Work with New Signature’s regional client portfolio to introduce and evolve Managed Services solutions
- Participate in the proposal process by solutioning Managed Services opportunities within the region, including requirements-gathering, mapping to current and custom solutions and estimates
- Author statement of work including delivery approach, commercial pricing and terms, and other relevant assumptions
- Provide thought-leadership in Managed Services throughout the region by delivering workshops, webinars, and leading discussions with customers and Microsoft
- Work closely with regional Business Development team to uncover opportunities with clients and provide awareness on New Signature programs, capabilities, and approach
- Engage and build strong relationships with the Microsoft Specialist Team Unit through joint solutioning, account planning, and support of Microsoft events and priorities
- Work closely with the other Regional Leads to help position managed services as part of a Plan, Build, Operate approach
- Mastery of New Signature’s value proposition across all Managed Services solutions
- Lead onboarding of managed services client in coordination with the Global Managed Services Team
- Serve as a point of escalation for any delivery issues that may surface
- Offer Development – contributing to ongoing offer development by participating on steering to guide development with local region requirements and working with regional Offering Leads on offer development
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated successful prior experience in prospecting, opportunity shaping, delivering and selling managed services solution
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Experience shaping cloud based managed services
- Proven experience building and delivering Managed Services sales and solutions in market
- Experience soliciting customer business and technical requirements
- Experience architecting solutions and estimating the level of efforts
- Experience leading and managing a consulting/delivery team
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Collaboration – Works effectively as a team whether as part of a department or virtual project team. Oils the wheels for the team and fulfils own obligations and delivers on time and to team expectations
- Leadership – Inspires influences and motivates individuals and teams across the organisation. Effectively manages change within and across one’s own department
- Lateral thinking – Is able to see the bigger picture and to visualise the longer term impact of decisions
- Planning and organization – Plans ahead and establishes appropriate courses of action to achieve objectives. Monitors performance against targets and implements improvements when necessary
- Business and problem analysis – Able to analyse business performance data and effectively determines the key issues on which to focus for the department
- Communication – Expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in both written format and verbally
- Adaptability and flexibility – Willing to take personal responsibility for issues through to resolution
- Personal drive and motivation – Demonstrates a passion for the Company’s success, setting high standards for self and others. Committed to the value of one’s own role and continual personal development
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
Does the role require travel?
Up to 10% of travel might be required.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4023371003/?gh_jid=4023371003
101 total views, 2 today