Full-Time Regional Lead, Managed Services – Philadelphia, PA
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Managed Services team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Regional Lead to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
We are currently growing our Global Managed Services practice and have an opening for a Regional Lead to own the managed services agenda for the region. The role is focused on driving significant growth by partnering with the business development team to create compelling value propositions in both existing and new clients. This role will be the nexus between New Signature’s clients, Microsoft, and New Signature’s business development and the Global Managed Services Team.
The Managed Services Regional Lead is responsible for shaping managed services engagements that driving recurring revenue and create a scale engine with the sales and pre-sales teams to maximize our growth. The Regional Lead must be capable of credibly articulating the New Signature managed services value proposition including implementing cloud operating models that leverage cloud native tools, automation and other modern management tools and processes.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Regional Sales Readiness – drive regional sales results by providing regional sales team training and mentorship and deal pursuit ownership where locally applicable
- Delivery Alignment – ensure that all regional-based managed services deals conform to global service offer standards and coordinating with Global Managed Services to negotiation regional service offer adjustments, when required
- Be extremely knowledgeable about all New Signature managed services including offerings, service descriptions, acceptable levels of customization and pricing
- Work with New Signature’s regional client portfolio to introduce and evolve Managed Services solutions
- Participate in the proposal process by solutioning Managed Services opportunities within the region, including requirements-gathering, mapping to current and custom solutions and estimates
- Author statement of work including delivery approach, commercial pricing and terms, and other relevant assumptions
- Provide thought-leadership in Managed Services throughout the region by delivering workshops, webinars, and leading discussions with customers and Microsoft
- Work closely with regional Business Development team to uncover opportunities with clients and provide awareness on New Signature programs, capabilities, and approach
- Engage and build strong relationships with the Microsoft Specialist Team Unit through joint solutioning, account planning, and support of Microsoft events and priorities
- Work closely with the other Regional Leads to help position managed services as part of a Plan, Build, Operate approach
- Mastery of New Signature’s value proposition across all Managed Services solutions
- Lead onboarding of managed services client in coordination with the Global Managed Services Team
- Serve as a point of escalation for any delivery issues that may surface
- Offer Development – contributing to ongoing offer development by participating on steering to guide development with local region requirements and working with regional Offering Leads on offer development
What skills and experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Demonstrated successful prior experience in prospecting, opportunity shaping, delivering and selling managed services solution
- Entrepreneurial approach to business, team and client interactions
- Experience shaping cloud based managed services
- Proven experience building and delivering Managed Services sales and solutions in market
- Experience soliciting customer business and technical requirements
- Experience architecting solutions and estimating the level of efforts
- Experience leading and managing a consulting/delivery team
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
- Collaboration – Works effectively as a team whether as part of a department or virtual project team. Oils the wheels for the team and fulfils own obligations and delivers on time and to team expectations
- Leadership – Inspires influences and motivates individuals and teams across the organisation. Effectively manages change within and across one’s own department
- Lateral thinking – Is able to see the bigger picture and to visualise the longer term impact of decisions
- Planning and organization – Plans ahead and establishes appropriate courses of action to achieve objectives. Monitors performance against targets and implements improvements when necessary
- Business and problem analysis – Able to analyse business performance data and effectively determines the key issues on which to focus for the department
- Communication – Expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in both written format and verbally
- Adaptability and flexibility – Willing to take personal responsibility for issues through to resolution
- Personal drive and motivation – Demonstrates a passion for the Company’s success, setting high standards for self and others. Committed to the value of one’s own role and continual personal development
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
Does the role require travel?
Up to 10% of travel might be required.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4087472003/?gh_jid=4087472003
127 total views, 1 today