Full-Time Regional Lead, Azure & DevOps
Regional Lead, Azure & DevOps – Boston, MA
at New Signature
Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature’s Azure and DevOps team is growing fast and we’re looking for our next Regional Lead to join us.
What impact will you have in this role?
The Regional Practice Lead participates in all regional strategic, growth and core account planning activities, facilitates sales enablement for the Business Development team and provides quality assurance and technical delivery oversight for projects in the region. The Regional Practice Lead is a thought leader who provides strategic guidance to consultants about building skills and staying relevant in our fast-changing industry.
The Regional Practice Lead for Azure & DevOps will work directly with the Regional VP of Business Development to develop go-to-market plans that win strategic business The Regional Practice Lead for Azure & DevOps reports to the Regional General Manager.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Work with New Signature’s regional client portfolio to introduce and evolve Azure and DevOps capabilities
- Participate in the proposal process by solutioning Azure App Modernization, DevOps, and Azure Infrastructure opportunities within the region, including requirements-gathering, architecture, and estimates. Create SOWs, including delivery approach, work with regions on pricing strategies, and move SOW through the approval process.
- Provide thought–leadership in Azure and DevOps throughout the region by delivering workshops, webinars, and leading discussions with customers and Microsoft
- Work closely with regional Business Development team to uncover opportunities with clients and provide awareness on New Signature programs, capabilities, and approach
- Engage and build strong relationships with the Microsoft Specialist Team Unit through joint solutioning, account planning, and support of Microsoft events and priorities
- Work closely with Practice Group leadership to develop delivery approach and provide technical guidance to consultants delivering our solutions and putting New Signature in a position to have repeat business with our customers
- Work with consultants in-region through career planning and technical enablement plan and execution
- Mastery of New Signature’s value proposition in Azure and DevOps
- Lead delivery of critical Azure and DevOps projects within the region
- Drive regional hiring for the practice
- Partner with our marketing team to deliver content such as blog posts, videos, webcasts, and live workshops
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
The Regional Practice Lead is a market making role for New Signature. Your success in this role is directly related to your ability to work with both clients and internal stake holders to articulate a strategic approach to solutions for our client’s business requirements and to work with the DevOps & Azure team in your region to deliver on the strategy. You will work directly with our Business Development team to build trusted relationships with regional clients, to build sales plans and strategies, to engage with and build regional presence for the Azure & DevOps consulting team and lead a strong, client-focused consulting workforce. You have proven ability to build relationships, think creatively, understand the sale process and drive technology & delivery excellence. Technial knowledge and experience:
- Deep technical knowledge of Azure PaaS, Serverless, Containers, IaaS, DevOps tools and practices
- Experience soliciting customer business and technical requirements
- Experience architecting solutions and estimating the level of efforts
- Leadership of project delivery
- Experience leading and managing a consulting/delivery team
- Experience building a technology delivery team or technology practice, including hiring, goal setting, technical alignment, and delivery approach
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or other
- 10+ Years of relevant work experience
Does the role require travel?
- Travel within the Northeast region is required to collaborate with peers
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature Culture
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS, please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
How to Applyhttps://newsignature.com/job/4029657003/?gh_jid=4029657003
95 total views, 2 today