Part-Time Receptionist (Part-time/weekend)
Purpose of Role
This is an exciting time to join our Facilities team as we move to a new purpose-built headquarters, we are looking for welcoming and friendly Receptionists (one part-time role and one weekend role) to be the first point of contact for many of ENB’s diverse visitors, maintaining telecommunications, security and the smooth running of the reception. You will be providing exceptional customer service to all visitors and staff.
Experience and Knowledge
• Experience in a professional busy customer-facing role.
• Previous experience working as part of a team in a supportive and cooperative manner.
• Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft Office software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and databases.
• Experience of a telephone system e.g. Mitel or other similar telephone system
• Knowledge of room booking systems e.g. Skedda or other similar systems is highly desirable but training will be provided
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills including the ability to assist all visitors in a helpful, friendly, courteous and confident manner.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise effectively, stay calm under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Proactive, flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Excellent attention to detail.
£17,000 – £18,000 per annum (pro-rata), dependant on experience.
Hours of working
Part time: 21.25 hours per week, over Monday to Friday. Shifts rotate from 9.30am – 2pm and 1.30pm – 6pm. Evening and weekend work will occasionally be required.
Weekend: 8.5 hours per week on Saturdays, 9.30am – 6pm. Evening work will occasionally be required.
Normal place of work
English National Ballet, 41 Hopewell Square, London E14 0QL
Deadline for applications: 9am, Friday 2 August 2019.
Selection Process: Interviews are likely to commence in week commencing 5 August 2019.
How to ApplyHow to apply Download the full job description, then please send your CV and covering letter providing evidence of your ability and experience, and the names of your two most recent referees to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate whether you’d like to apply for the part-time role or weekend role.
56 total views, 1 today