Full-Time Real Estate Finance Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Real Estate Finance Manager – will be a key member of the Venue Development Team.
- Leads financial projections, analysis and reviews once projects are green lit encompassing monthly projections, post postmortems and ongoing vendor payment tracking and support.
- Partner with Development & Strategy teams including CSO on potential M&A opportunities which may include preparing initial project feasibility analysis and proposing recommendations to leadership for advancing project and ease in influencing the development process including pre-development budgets (construction costs along with accounting implications, operating costs including unique startup costs/issues and timing of cash flows).
- Review and provide recommendations to project leaders for the negotiation of terms affecting cash flow, invoice due dates and other financial terms to help ensure advantage to the Company conditions for various development-related agreements with project attorneys, architect and general contractor contracts, other contractor/consultant contracts, etc.
- Participate and take leadership roles in ongoing enhancements and modifications to real estate portfolio management processes.
- Liaise with global finance and accounting leads to ensure accurate reporting and accounting relating to real estate occupancy costs and capital projects.
- Travels to project sites from time to time.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- + 6 years of experience in global corporate real estate, or portfolio planning, preferably within the design, engineering or construction industries or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
- A career track record of success and experience in a matrix organizational structure
- Excellent leadership skills managing a significant P&L and capital budget for a Global Real Estate operation.
- Advanced financial and analytical skills, including knowledge of operating and capital budget development and management in order to drive action toward desired outcomes.
- Experience with all aspects of a real estate transaction (e.g. financial analysis, brokerage agreements, requests for proposals, letters of intent, etc.).
- The ideal candidate will also have strong execution, leadership, and communication skills and the ability to sell to senior management.
- The ideal candidate will also possess MBA, CPA, Big 4 Accounting or investment banking experience would be additive.
- The ideal candidate will be analytical, strategic, and intellectually aggressive.
- Must possess the ability to grasp complex operational activities on a global scale to create financial modeling and procedures which drive actions that mitigate risks, increase reporting efficiencies, and maximize solutions.
- This person is exceptionally objective and logical, knows when and how to utilize key resources and data and focuses on achieving specific, defined and measurable results.
- Quickly assess emerging trends in the business, analyze and present their potential impact, and recommend action steps. He/she moves others to action and end goals by planning, motivating, organizing and controlling the work being done.
- The ideal candidate has strong verbal communications skills and is poised, confident and persuasive in formal and informal settings with senior executives, peers and business partners.
- This individual will have an established track record for building and leading a strong global real estate finance operations team.
- Ability to motivate and drive change.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Beverly-Hills-CA-USA/Real-Estate-Finance-Manager_JR-24013-2
107 total views, 2 today