Full-Time React Developer – Providence, RI
Whether Back-End, Front-End, Full-Stack, Dev-Ops, or Mobile, a big part of what makes being a member of the engineering team at MojoTech so rewarding is the challenge. The job starts hard, and only gets harder. If you believe in constant improvement, and want to join a team that helps one another achieve that goal, please continue reading.
As a React Developer at MojoTech you will utilize your experience with React, Redux, and the larger React ecosystem and best practices to deliver high-quality, reliable, and maintainable code on multiple projects per year. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and clients, to ensure the focus is on quickly delivering valuable working software in a pragmatic and agile manner.
Skills & Requirements
The people we’re looking for should be able to check off all of this:
- 3+ years professional experience building front end or mobile applications, most recently with React.js
- Familiarity with Redux, Jest, and many of the other tools and libraries used to build front end applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of version control (Git) and code documentation
- A strong desire to improve yourself and improve those around you
And they should also be able to check off some of this:
- Understanding of browsers, the DOM, and how to build rich user interfaces
- Familiarity integrating with REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Awareness of how to build GraphQL APIs
- Proficiency with React Native mobile development; Android or iOS
- Exposure to leadership or mentorship roles, particularly on a development team
- Experience working in an agency, as a software consultant, or tailoring solutions to match client requirements and capability
- Ability to formulate and communicate opinions on what makes software good or bad to both technical and business client stakeholders
- Contributed to open source projects or presented at a conference
- Built and deployed 12-factor apps as part of a collaborative project team
Relocation assistance may be offered to exceptional candidates.
Working at MojoTech
MojoTech is a growing team of ambitious, authentic, smart, pragmatic people. Our mission is to practice engineering excellence, to foster an enjoyable environment that allows everyone to reach their potential, to work in a sustainable way, and to help our clients succeed. We design and engineer distributed systems and mobile applications for big, and soon-to-big companies – helping enterprises move faster, and startups build smarter.
MojoTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
How to ApplyApply here: https://mojotech.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16&source=pinkjobs
16 total views, 1 today